The Music Thread

I only kinda sorta loved Yellowcard in the past. Of course, I've completely fallen in love with their latest (and final) album, this song in particular.

You shall be missed guys, well done.

Love the original version of this song - in fact I'm seeing Karnivool live in November with Deftones, but I stumbled across this piano cover on Youtube, and apart from a couple of bum notes, it's pretty damn good.

Shameless selfpromotion!!

Saw these guys last night supporting Deftones. They're incredible live. Ian Kenny's vocals are flawless.

Download Seinheiser Captune app for android and iOS? And you get 3 months Tidal for free.

New Sam Roberts album, can't wait to see these guys play in February!

Hollerado is also playing, which is my other favourite Canadian band, best tour ever.

Caught KONGOS live a few months back, great show.

[video=youtube;QLN-a2w568M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLN-a2w568M[/video]

The new Bonobo album Migration is really good! More of a headphone music. At first I thought it will be boring and repetitive, but it turned out very good and very relaxing. You kind off see how every sound and chord was carefully chosen and placed in its place.

maxresdefault.jpg

Just found this group Polyphonix, really some of their songs.

Summer Night (feat. Kanae Asaba)

Love the way (feat. Kanae Asaba)

New Jamiroquai! Now with bonus Jay Kay butt shot.

Also new Hollerado! Saw them play last night with Sam Roberts (amazing show!), they did a few songs from the upcoming album and it's gonna be awesome.