The Music Thread

Just finished my first full listen through. Great to hear some of the really old stuff brought back and redone with Floor! Fantastic album overall.

Little Big is such a treasure.

If we’re doing video game soundtracks..... simply THE best.

Just saw the updated linup for Rockfest 2020......

Sabaton, Amaranthe, Iron Maiden, Sonata Arctica and Nightwish

I'm very meh to the idea of festivals, but damn, I might have to suck it up and just go.

First teaser for HUMAN. :||: NATURE. just came out

Sounds pretty fantastic. Full single comes out on Feb 7th.

Last edited:
@MWF reminded me about this group. Woo!

Attachments

• B6CCB4EA-6380-4C74-9F7A-D18F75EC1DA2.jpeg
    B6CCB4EA-6380-4C74-9F7A-D18F75EC1DA2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Listened to it at work today, not sure how I feel about it.

I like it very much. Took me two or three times to listen to, discovered new details every time, I think that's a good sign. Can't wait to hear it live.

Btw., the video is also quite outstanding in its symbolism. Layers over layers.

Last edited:
An NZ Post-Rock band called Hiboux. Saw them live a couple of years back, and they were pretty good. I hear they've gotten better since then.
It's raining andcold here (yay!), and this is the perfect kind of soundtrack to having the window open, the rain in the background, and stitching some more of my tapestry.

@MWF reminded me about this group. Woo!

So listening to both albums, I think their newest album Chronologic has the best tracks. Their first self titled album only has a few good tracks with Suzy being my favorite. Their second album <|°_°|> is my favorite for now. Chronologic has the most new feeling as far as “trying something new.”

April on the Chronological album is where it’s at though. Bass heavy as fuck and it’s so good for pissing off your neighbors. :)

Last edited: