The new Clarkson DVD out Nov 5

Ugh, that's bad... I'm not putting this on mininova, i'll wait for the dvd and encode it myself... :puke:

also, you dickwad, i was talking about removing the fucking annoying intro your pisspoor encoder puts in every of his stupid rips that are subpar by anyone's criteria. Ever heard of scene standards? Didn't think so.

I dont really want to get in the middle of this, but I am confused that you are saying they are piss poor encodes that are subpar by anyone's criteria and yet you are asking for them to be uploaded onto your ftp ?

Ahh, sorry I see now, that post was made by phatbimmer that explains it. I dont see Jabba saying anything bad about you though ??

Last edited:
I dont really want to get in the middle of this, but I am confused that you are saying they are piss poor encodes that are subpar by anyone's criteria and yet you are asking for them to be uploaded onto your ftp ?
Because he hadn't watched it before he said he would upload it?

Because he hadn't watched it before he said he would upload it?

Ahh, so you are saying that he thought the piss poor encoder had become a good encoder but was mistaken after viewing it, and its nothing to do with getting found out about removing the intros even when there were not any ?

I think it was more the comment from phatbimmer that suddenly made it a piss poor encode.

Anway I am out of here, they are already uploading the ISO so maybe you could re-encode that ?

I'd be happy to. And show you what someone with hundreds of dvd encodes behind them and frequent experimentation in codec optimisations can pull off.

EDIT: it wasn't his comment that made it a pisspoor encode. it was that unfortunatelly, jabba's rips are the only ones existing of certain episodes and they are appauling. Also, i've just previewed this and i haven't seen such colour corruption and artifactation since the days of divx 3. It was also resized incorrectly and if my ears don't deceive me, it's not synched properly. and my ears never deceive me.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to. And show you what someone with hundreds of dvd encodes behind them and frequent experimentation in codec optimisations can pull off.

EDIT: it wasn't his comment that made it a pisspoor encode. it was that unfortunatelly, jabba's rips are the only ones existing of certain episodes and they are appauling. Also, i've just previewed this and i haven't seen such colour corruption and artifactation since the days of divx 3. It was also resized incorrectly and if my ears don't deceive me, it's not synched properly. and my ears never deceive me.

You have a PM ;)

is this the same jabba that used to make those horrific rips for TG? If so I'm not even going to bother registering over there. Those were the worst rips I've ever seen and the way i understand it he's still using Divx for his rips...WTF? there's a reason the world moved to xvid.

Ahh, so you are saying that he thought the piss poor encoder had become a good encoder but was mistaken after viewing it, and its nothing to do with getting found out about removing the intros even when there were not any ?

I think it was more the comment from phatbimmer that suddenly made it a piss poor encode.

Anway I am out of here, they are already uploading the ISO so maybe you could re-encode that ?

What I meant was, he hadn't watched the video yet because he said "if there is a Jabba intro...". If he watched the video then he would know whether or not there was an intro.

And there has been bullshit between Jabba and Viper since I've been here.

Well, the url to his site still gets censored...

But i'm already getting the iso and will encode as soon as possible. Let's call this a joint venture. ;)

All this hubbub over a JC DVD that wasn't even that great.....

slovenia, but my internet isn't the problem. it's jabba's. it needs MORE POWEEER!! at current speed utorrent estimates 20 hours. that would hopefully give me enough time to rip it and start a seed before i go to sleep tomorrow night.

the old animosity between finalgear and Jabbasworld was that only people in the d/l club could get the HTTP episodes. As it turns out, this site now has a similar system beyond the TG episodes. meh.

So... crappy encodes from 7 years ago is a reason to think his encodes today are crap? and 7 years ago, many people didn't have broadband... small file size.. limited processing power... why such a piss poor attitude that there are certain episodes available that wouldn't otherwise be available w/out his encodes???

meh. too much uninspired loathing.

exactly, and i'm sorry to say, i got pulled along with it. but you have to admit that even his latest ones aren't that good. primarily because of divx. well, we'll just see in a day when i make my own release.

and welcome to all the spies from jabba in this thread. ;)

Well I think that one was a little rushed today (due to a new computer being built), but anyway, shall we just move on ?? and remember that DVD isnt released until Monday so youre still going to be way ahead of the game.