The new Clarkson DVD out Nov 5

It's out tomorrow anyway. Why not give to the Jezza charity

will the DVD work on any US DVD players? I don't want to download it.

All this hubbub over a JC DVD that wasn't even that great.....

How would you know?

How did you get your hands on it anyway? o_O

probably either knows somebody or is somebody that does inventory at a upmarket entertainment store, most all DVDs are sitting in the back days or even weeks before their release. I know some stores got fined $10,000 (US) a copy for selling HALO 2 a week early

Last edited:
maybe i'll just hunt down JCs address and send him a check and some nice fan mail. Damn Hollywood and their DVD encryption rules

Anyone who has seen it, what were his reasons for destroying the Alpine? Always thought it was a perfectly nice car.

Last edited:
It's on the trailer! PM me if you don't want to spoil

put a damn spoiler tag in your post you big jerk

Spoiler (highlight)
they did say something about turbocharging it in the preview

slovenia, but my internet isn't the problem. it's jabba's. it needs MORE POWEEER!! at current speed utorrent estimates 20 hours. that would hopefully give me enough time to rip it and start a seed before i go to sleep tomorrow night.
lol, I meant "how far progressed is the download, percentage-wise" :lol:

ok, i'm extremely lost......

is what we're doing on this site by downloading ep's of TG/FG illegal? or is what Jabbasworld is doing illegal?

sorry, i've been lost on this subject for awhile.

ok, i'm extremely lost......

is what we're doing on this site by downloading ep's of TG/FG illegal? or is what Jabbasworld is doing illegal?

sorry, i've been lost on this subject for awhile.

Its all illegal, but we try to do it with a little dignity, Jabba could care less

do the makers of TG/FG even care? this site has been up for awhile and i've seen people say that the TG hosts often come through here. so it's weird that they wouldn't go off and tell somebody of REALLY high authority.

it's pal, sorry.

Most players can handle NTSC and PAL that I know of?

And for this Jabba's world buisness, here's a FACT.
Nobody really gives a shit except for a small minority of people from either site, most people here and i'm guessing most of the people their couldn't careless about this bickering.

do the makers of TG/FG even care? this site has been up for awhile and i've seen people say that the TG hosts often come through here. so it's weird that they wouldn't go off and tell somebody of REALLY high authority.

it's not the their job to care.

Andy Wilman mentioned he likes reading the episode reviews on here in one of his blogs at topgear.com, so they absolutely know about the site. I don't think the TG crew minds this place so much as they do youtube. Although what we do here is still technically illegal, its about the best advertisement the show could ever want. Because of this site people have actually come to find not just the show, but the books and articles and DVDs that are written by are favorite presenters. I myself have boughten various stuff (legally) off the web because of this, and posting replays of the show for none-profit can't really hurt the show from a marketing perspective as far as i can tell.

We also once had somebody either very convincing or genuine log in under the name "Jeremy Clarkson," and if he was to be beleived he said that they read our stuff at the office for kicks. Who knows?