The new Clarkson DVD out Nov 5

For those who need it, there is a direct HTTP link in the Video Offers section of http://www.techtorque.net/

Need to register though...

that's jabba, provider of the dvd, burrier of hatchets. ;)

i think if he himself came to us trying to get the bad past behind, it's worth a listen to.

And for this Jabba's world buisness, here's a FACT.
Nobody really gives a shit except for a small minority of people from either site, most people here and i'm guessing most of the people their couldn't careless about this bickering.

True, that just about sums it up I think :)

converting a 4.3 GB mpeg2 dvd into a 700 mb xvid file.

anyway, this dvd was very poorly mastered. :( the only thing i could do better than jabba would be compression quality, aspect ratio, brightness and synch. The jagginess is on the dvd as well... <_<

That depends. It will be on my ftp and there will be a torrent.

:eek: But you are all ruining Jezza's new car/house/holiday fund!!
AND he has kids to put through private school! Can you all please promise to actually buy the DVD once you see how wonderful it is? For me?

*conscience is now eased... goes to find torrent...

hah. not yet, luv.

and i can't really buy the dvd, cause i'm nowhere near a store that will hold it. and i'm not paying 2x as much just for shipping through amacunt.

Do these gems not get made in US version and sold to you in shops made of bricks?? That's terrible. If I were you, I'd complain.

EDIT Sorry IceBone, didn't notice that you are in Europe.

Last edited:
i wouldn't need a us version, the rest of europe is on pal too. but it's still not sold around here.

Just wondering, there is a "behind the scenes" feature on the DVD. Is there a way to get that as well?

yey!! thnx!! :cheers: