The "New Toys" Thread

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
It can also be a health matter, especially as you get older. A bad keyboard can do all sorts of things to me between tripping off an episode of carpal tunnel syndrome to simply making my hands from fingers to wrists hurt - and I'm not someone who hammers the keys as if my fingers were meat-sledgehammers. There's a lot of people out there like this, too - or that have it even worse.

The more time you spend using a keyboard, the more important the qualities of that keyboard become. And much like a good car, once you try out a really good keyboard, you won't want to go back to crappy ones.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
The old 5S was getting really slow and laggy and when Junior borked his S7 Edge last week I decided it was high time he learned to look after things and buy his own phone in future now he has a paper round. He is now putting up with the iPotato and on the recommendation of a colleague whose previous role was 8 years selling cellphones I now have an Honor 10 Lite.

Yes, I know it's Huawei and their budget brand at that but it's one hell of a phone for just £160. 64GB of memory, fast processor and a 24MP camera all as standard.

If you're in the market for a new phone and aren't a diehard Apple fanboi or gurl I can seriously recommend checking it out.