The "New Toys" Thread

why did you get a hitachi drive?

seagate/WD should be the way.

-4GB Mushkin 4-4-4-12 PC6400 RAM
-Asus P5K-E with WIFI
-Intel Q6600
-Asus 8800GT
-Corsair Hx620w PSU (It's AWSOME. The build quality is amazing -- also it's modular)
-Logitech G5
-Hitachi 750GB
-IceMat pad
-Chieftec Bravo case (It's amazing for the price -- great build quality, lot's of space and side mounted HDDs)

Amazing PC! Wish there was a way to buy something similar for about the same price you paid, over here... Too many taxes.

creative_zen_stone_crave_handson.jpg

creative zen stone 1GB, it's size makes it perfect for use during exercise.

^ Well you're stupid for not buying a Cowon, but whatever floats your boat.

:D

Oh comon, don't start this again, Ice.

^ Sorry, I can't resist posting that now whenever someone posts a new audio player.

i have never ever seen a cowon mp3 player being sold in a store here in holland ;)

creative_zen_stone_crave_handson.jpg

creative zen stone 1GB, it's size makes it perfect for use during exercise.

zen.jpg

white one FTW! : p doesnt store much songs, i had to turn down the mp3 quality in order to cram more songs in the player.

Should've gone for the 2GB stone plus, even has a nice blue lit screen.

cre1_3.jpg

Should've gone for the 2GB stone plus, even has a nice blue lit screen.

cre1_3.jpg

couldnt, since my sister got the mp3 player for me, cant exactly nag her to get the 2gb version : p

Exchange it?

IMG_1566.jpg

Bought a brand new Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000 set for $9.14 after tax today. finally a keyboard with built-in volume control, I had been adjusting volume from the task bar ever since I spilled green tea on my old keyboard :?, a real pain in the ass.

Anyone else with Microsoft wireless mouse think it's not as responsive is it should be?

Logitech FTW!

Indeed, logitech mice ftw. And i do agree about the volume controls, they're a life saver.

^ Agreed! I've got a Wave and an MX1000, and they are so much better than anything ever imagined by Microsoft.