The "New Toys" Thread

I used to have a Boss setup similar to that. Man was that thing fun. Wish I never would've sold it :(

All you phone people and specifically you Iphone and Ipod touch people can you unlock an Iphone and run it on the Verizon network here in America? Have you ever seen it personally?

Is it GSM 850/900/1800? If so, it will do, CDMA or UTMS (3G) only networks: No wai ;-) Until a 3G comes out.

JUST installed a new System drive, my first SATA disk.. Yay me.

A note though, if you ever get in the situation where you need to 'Ghost' a drive, for the love of god use Acronis True Image Home 11.0, it's magic! Even if you have no idea what the hell your doing, it just takes you by the hand and does it for you. :)

Haven't decided yet if I want to keep it. Have three phones already.

If one of the other 3 isn't an iPhone, then the choice is easy -- the iPhone is crazy good.

Weighted companion cube plushie.
:love::love::love::love:

What brand is that router? I used to have a Netgear that didn't do anything properly. I bought a D-Link a few months back and today was the first time ever I've had to restart it.

That's a Belkin

"Note: Contains Violence"

That's like
"P.S. This submarine goes underwater too" :lol:

pfft, you're not even allowed to have those...

Bad power! It says you're only 15 in your profile!
I demand you bring those games back right now, or i'm calling your mother!
Dun worry guyz, it's k
http://img186.imageshack.**/img186/1765/itskhg1.jpg

Seriously though, I don't see why it should be R16. You can even turn blood off (in the first Halo).

If one of the other 3 isn't an iPhone, then the choice is easy -- the iPhone is crazy good.

Hey Viper, you sure? My other three phones don't stack up to the iPhone. One's a Nokia 6233, the other an old Nokia E60, and a Nokia 1100i.

I was going to wait for SE Xperia X1. That's the main reason I want to sell this one and then just wait for the Xperia.

Any special reason why you think it's so good?

Any special reason why you think it's so good?

One word: jailbreaking.

The iPhone is more a handheld computer that happens to make phone calls than the other way around.

One word: jailbreaking.

The iPhone is more a handheld computer that happens to make phone calls than the other way around.
How difficult is it to jailbreak it? What can go wrong and how badly? Do I have to do this often?

What about 3rd party apps. Lots of them? Any good ones?

Thanks.

How difficult is it to jailbreak it?
What can go wrong and how badly? Do I have to do this often?

What about 3rd party apps. Lots of them? Any good ones?

Thanks.

Jailbreaking is a joke. It's literally one click. Worst that could happen is you have to wipe the thing and have iTunes put it back to how it came outta the box, although it'll restore all your preferences for you if you want.

Unlocking for use on other carriers it a bit riskier as you have to dig deeper into the phone though, but it's still one click.

Try it: http://download.ziphone.org/

As for applications, there are TONS. Quite a few games, lots of nice apps (ex: I submit directly to Last.fm from my iPod), etc.