The "New Toys" Thread

Paddy

Car(s)
'06 BMW 320 M Sport
Ordered one of these at the weekend and was hoping for it to arrive before flying to Norway tomorrow but I'll have to wait until I come back. I'm just looking for something small & easy to colour manage my dual screen setup and laptop.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
Ordered one of these at the weekend and was hoping for it to arrive before flying to Norway tomorrow but I'll have to wait until I come back. I'm just looking for something small & easy to colour manage my dual screen setup and laptop.
Gatebil?

ahpadt, I've got one for over half a year. It's great.
I've played around with it a little bit. I keep doing a couple of spelling mistakes with it, but I guess those would be eliminated the more you got used to the keyboard.

Last edited:

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT

This isn't a Huey... THIS is a Huey :)

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
Very pretty.
Got it yesterday.

Usually prettiness wouldn't really matter for electronic devices, but right now the switch lies between the XBox and PS3, right in front of my TV.

Works great, now writing to my NAS is 3 time faster.

Last edited:

Cellos88GT

DONOR
Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i

Received and installed a Barebone for my Dad and his new wife yesterday. Dualcore Atom + 4 GB Ram + Crucial m4 SSD -> Really fast and smooth Win7 for only 300 Euros.

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A7, Ford Fiesta Van, Honda NM4 Vultus

Received and installed a Barebone for my Dad and his new wife yesterday. Dualcore Atom + 4 GB Ram + Crucial m4 SSD -> Really fast and smooth Win7 for only 300 Euros.
where store is, and does they mail to finland?
also what win7?

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
Yeah, yeah, ancient tech, but I've always wanted one and not overpriced like most novelty things here are :D

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
Yeah, yeah, ancient tech, but I've always wanted one and not overpriced like most novelty things here are :D

I have five different sized/shaped lava lamps and a total of 9 of them in this apartment right now.