The "New Toys" Thread

Ordered one of these at the weekend and was hoping for it to arrive before flying to Norway tomorrow but I'll have to wait until I come back. I'm just looking for something small & easy to colour manage my dual screen setup and laptop.

Box-with-prod.jpg

Ordered one of these at the weekend and was hoping for it to arrive before flying to Norway tomorrow but I'll have to wait until I come back. I'm just looking for something small & easy to colour manage my dual screen setup and laptop.

Gatebil?

ahpadt, I've got one for over half a year. It's great.

I've played around with it a little bit. I keep doing a couple of spelling mistakes with it, but I guess those would be eliminated the more you got used to the keyboard.

Last edited:

Box-with-prod.jpg
This isn't a Huey... THIS is a Huey :)
Huey.jpg

plus bonus

HueyDeweyLouie.gif

Very pretty.

Got it yesterday.

Usually prettiness wouldn't really matter for electronic devices, but right now the switch lies between the XBox and PS3, right in front of my TV.

Works great, now writing to my NAS is 3 time faster.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah, ancient tech, but I've always wanted one and not overpriced like most novelty things here are :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/07/09/CIMG2136.jpg

Yeah, yeah, ancient tech, but I've always wanted one and not overpriced like most novelty things here are :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/07/09/CIMG2136.jpg

I have five different sized/shaped lava lamps and a total of 9 of them in this apartment right now.

I am a bit confused about keeping it at the right temperature, and how long I can leave it on for, im told 8 hours or less is good, and when it starts to collect at the ends to turn it off...