The "New Toys" Thread

2 new things!

Nokia camera grip PD-95G for my nokia lumia 1020:

adds camera like grip to the phone, has 1000mAh external battery, camera shutter button and tripod mount.

AAAAND
new percolator coffee machine, because old one decided to burn off its internal wiring (the smell burnt electrical equipment in the morning doesn't wake up as much as a mug of coffee would):

Old on the right, new on the left, had to go through 10 stores that sold coffee machines because we wanted 10cup version.

Last edited:
(Audiophiles are gonna love this one)

thorens1.jpg

Thorens TD 160 MK II with a Ortofon OM 30 cartridge.

Got at a flea market for 200 SEK (22 euro, 30 usd).

Bit dusty, needs a new belt but other then that its all dandy.

After selling my RF-83s a couple of years ago after moving from Oslo, i finally have a flat big enough for some semi-proper speakers at least. So i ordered a set of Klipsch RB-81s, to serve as rear speakers in the future. They will serve as fronts until i get properly moved in here. Kept the tube amps though, so they will be hilariously overpowered for the time being.
Klipsch%20RB-81II.jpg

71SIZ6rZLTL._SL1500_.jpg

I was actually just looking at buying one of their 18v li-ion impacts.

SurfacePro101.jpg

Received one of these shortly after launch, in 256GB/8GB RAM/Core i5 spec with a red Type Cover. It's a rather expensive piece of kit, I admit, but it's awesome having so much computer in such a light and flexible form factor. The pen is excellent too, which is great because I expect to do a lot of note-taking.

After selling my RF-83s a couple of years ago after moving from Oslo, i finally have a flat big enough for some semi-proper speakers at least. So i ordered a set of Klipsch RB-81s, to serve as rear speakers in the future. They will serve as fronts until i get properly moved in here. Kept the tube amps though, so they will be hilariously overpowered for the time being.
Klipsch%20RB-81II.jpg

Why would anyone keep the grill on? That's beautiful.

I was hesitating between the Voigtlander and the PanaLeica 25/1.4 that was a bit cheaper, but I just had to have the Voigtlander ^^'

Weirdly enough, I haven't found the Oly on the used stores shelves yet.