The next epic race, where would like them to go?

thank you kevins718 btw what u think about the epic race? you should make one.
and for RaphEmer,it's ok.

Not really a race.. but epic nonetheless.
I would like to see them go back and redo the make your own motor homes, like what they did with amphibious cars, because I think that was one of the funniest challenges I have ever seen.

Not really a race.. but epic nonetheless.
I would like to see them go back and redo the make your own motor homes, like what they did with amphibious cars, because I think that was one of the funniest challenges I have ever seen.

I totally agree, Motor homes: Redux would a lot of fun to see.

how about a massive trans continental race?

i.e.
Nothern most point of North America to southern most tip of South America

London to Singapore (Europe to Southeast Asia)

Silk Road Race. Follow the original silk road from middle east to china

I think Berlin to Moscow is a great idea. In cheap cars ONLY from former communist states. Jeremy would pick a crazy Russian, Czech or otherwise silly car. James would be sensible and pick a Japanese car. Hammond would pick a small Fiat convertible.

For a side challenge, they could dress their cars up as war machines for a portion of the race. Tanks, APCs, etc.

They managed in the Bolivia special. But I think the Pan-American highway would be more a job for the TGUS team, tbh.

What about a revisit of the aircraft vs car with Hammond piloting a helicopter and James as the passenger? Or a 3 way race with helicopter, airplane & car?

I think the trip to India mentioned by other members would be awesome!

One of the cars must be the ambassador, but the others... (I must confess I'm really ignorant about cheap cars in India :( )

The Rover CityRubbish! Err, I mean the car the CityRubbish was based on. If that's still around, that is. :)

I'd actually like to see a sort of team challenge with their wives (or in James's case, girlfriend), like they did with their mothers. I just wonder how different tastes in cars are between the spouses. :p

EDIT: Actually, if there's a big difference, make it a cheap car challenge where each couple shares a car. And show them trying to find a compromise on a car.

I know I'm biased - having grown up there - but I would love to see a Northern New England road trip.

See the lads try to get out of Boston in one piece! Drive the Kancamagus Highway! Try to understand the local accents! Visit an Oxford that actually loves the car! And to close out the trip, witness the sunrise at Eastport, Maine.

I know I'm biased - having grown up there - but I would love to see a Northern New England road trip.

See the lads try to get out of Boston in one piece! Drive the Kancamagus Highway! Try to understand the local accents! Visit an Oxford that actually loves the car! And to close out the trip, witness the sunrise at Eastport, Maine.

Thing is, if the Kancamagus has the same speed limits as the Blue Ridge Parkway, they'll say they've done that already.

Actually I think they should try Seattle to Cleveland, across the Rockies and Montana, with the following:

Richard: Triumph Bonneville 900
James: Royal Enfield Bullet Classic
Jezza: Can Am Spyder OR America's equivalent of the Porsche 911: The Jeep Wrangler

Yes, we need a challenge that would put at least one of the presenters in absolute discomfort, torture and agony (more production value that way).

We should get them to try New England in the dead of winter. :p I'd love seeing them struggle with high-performance cars in the insanity that New England turns into whenever there's an inch of snow (which has never made any sense to me, honestly -- it's not like it doesn't snow ALL THE TIME).

Thing is, if the Kancamagus has the same speed limits as the Blue Ridge Parkway, they'll say they've done that already.

Actually I think they should try Seattle to Cleveland, across the Rockies and Montana.

The Kancamagus has the same speed limits (roughly), but not the same enforcement.

The Blue Ridge Parkway is in a National Park, and is patrolled by the Park Police. Speeding there is, quite literally, a federal crime.

Seattle to Cleveland's not a bad idea, but it's too far. It would take too long, cost a lot of money to have the production team here in The States, and be almost impossible to edit 4-5 days worth of driving into one hour-long episode. An American music themed episode - say, from Chicago to Cleveland, with a stop in Detroit and GingerMan Raceway for some challenges/track time - would probably work better.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Jeremy drive from Denver to San Francisco in one of these:
https://pic.armedcats.net/p/ph/phoenixsac/2011/08/14/355208353.jpg
I just don't know how to work the other two presenters into it.

Berlin to Warsaw, Jeremy in a Ferrari FF, Hammond and May in polish public transport <LOL>.