The official start time on Friday.

Just FYI, Amazon lets me at least select an epidode in my browser. For now it doesn?t actually play, though I?m not sure whether it?s due to folks hammering the servers or the big A not yet releasing it ... I?m afraid it?s the latter, though.

Uh, guys...I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NAO!!!

qreMM7IJvz4ujE4uTopuNLdzkzC8o0sciJY2hNCm7VNat7Bj0a9u4WloN9DjhdCziC1gQjVVspR_fnaowywIzmnxw8qxDKOmlApi0mP3j688hlBswyBmL52FLw27NS9Z6KnlujDFJbcllKw5mmE7W7sd8o5kQeEf0tnLQRbzx5_90R_8uRUTi5NRcj43rlyqaHsQUpQaM-FjJJcCIys9bWek2V6ko9_BfywVx6GPK7UpSasBOjS2sXbnrqdaYZgjJDC8j29VfUsJjP3_h9pKh9-nJS_pLNLmQ4WEUgIBDHUuITUj9IMSk8ReeDf7Ec22unGZ7CYE9kasCVq4wGA_tFw_Y8zSYIdJLQHysZsd0MFX8ZTMohpUB_qh0xxSktLruGw3mpivzqbOCaTNhRklsQ4Jf4w2dwrvRVhrqXA1ygEqzxptO8f-Jw4twzQZeMrDrM0g0BhIwHtELRawtZzikVmLLVhdIWwnX0X9pvpnIYGoxILaLWWTpGCjcQSFxZ7iHKmyTLfDyQuCdzD_0lqyuPzIEeN4UymuRqoupHDPsxJvCyQ7xZIaQPCVPnKMSMksAEp1sUjqVj57zFmWbExRzhxmQ0H33WForqdQ2uSgfuTta5tT=w1689-h950-no

Yes, it showed up at 4:01 PM Pacific Time here in the US. Watching as I type this. So, launch time for each new episode is Thursday at 4:00 PM Pacific Time, for me.

Just had an enormous crash, now getting nothing but snow. Maybe two-thirds of the way through it. Worst of all, I can't even get out of it -- watching on an Xbox One. Might have to pull the plug to get things up and running again.

kodi, you better have it by tonight!!!

don't know, i'm at work and can't check..

Same, surely they would have by now. Most people I know are just getting Prime for a month free then cancelling.

kodi, you better have it by tonight!!!

I watched it via Amazon Germany last night, you can even take a free 30 day trail prime membership and voila, most of the video content is area restricted, but TGT somehow is not.

I watched it via Amazon Germany last night, you can even take a free 30 day trail prime membership and voila, most of the video content is area restricted, but TGT somehow is not.
Look at it this way: you finally found a use for Germany. :p

In the US of A, Amazon is giving a deal on a Prime membership to celebrate the launch of the show. 20$ off.

I was sure I had already used my 30 day try out on my amazon.com account, but apparently not. Now I know what I'm watching tonight :D

Look at it this way: you finally found a use for Germany. :p

Oh we had that since long ago, you lot make exellent refrigerator and washing machines, I heard you are even trying at cars now! :p

Episode 2 was available at least 40 minutes early, possibly more :D

Also saw it posted early to download or stream on the Amazon Video app on my Nexus 7. Maybe the folks in the server rooms decided to post it early so they could go home for Thanksgiving dinner.