The Panorama Thread [56k = no, expect widescreen stuff]

How did I miss this thread for so long? There are some really great pictures in here, some even big enough for my desktop!

(sorry the thumbs are messed up somehow, the actual image is larger than that...)

Finally i have something to put in this thread :)

Personally i like the first one better.

How did I miss this thread for so long? There are some really great pictures in here, some even big enough for my desktop!

(sorry the thumbs are messed up somehow, the actual image is larger than that...)

Oh wow that's my photo.. :)

I've since fixed it up so that the fence is straight....

Indeed thanks for that. The new one looks even better (only the resolution is a bit on the tiny site :( )

I can fix that :)

Nighttime 180? HDR panorama for class assignment. Had to be proper HDR, fucked with this shit for 3 hours... I better get a good grade.

Last edited:
A quick one I did of my back garden today.

5kg4rb.jpg

4262024437_1760364d04_o.jpg

4262019255_2697e98a80_o.jpg

4262767568_e21c3feed5_o.jpg

i havent posted photos for absolutely ages, its not that i havent been taking them i just have very little time to do anything else!

anyway these are some pano's i did whilst i went to switzerland and melbourne. Melbournians might recognise the last one.

they arent brilliant pictures, i only had my little canon compact so i was a bit limited in places as i couldnt keep WB/Exposure the same for every shot. they arent that sharp either and are pretty noisy.

1st one is Baden in switzerland, the second is some cool grafitti i found just down river and the 3rd is some spire thing in melbourne.

The sun loves Canada :D The forecast is calling for sunshine for eight out of the next 14 days, above-zero temperatures and even rain (yes, rain in January when, normally, it's minus-so-fricken-cold-it-doesn't-matter-what-the-thermometer-says). BRING ON GLOBAL WARMING, I'M LIKING THIS JANUARY! :lol:

Maybe Slovenia being right by an ocean inlet has something to do with it? I'm smack in the middle of North America: no ocean for thousands of miles.

Last edited:
Tell me about it... It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow. We'll see.

we had 2 sunny days last weekend.. otherwise 29 and a ? days of grayness and -25 celsius in a month...