The "post your configurator summary" thread

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
I dunno about you but I end up building some combination of car at least once a week. I figured it would be fun to post the results of those, discuss, etc.

I'll start

Fiat 500 Sport:

LeVeL

Forum Addict
Ooh I do that a lot too. Good idea for a thread.

Cadillac ATS and Mazda Miata. Clicky for biggy:

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'00 M539, '94 Cadillac Fleetwood, '16 Focus Wagon
Last time I started fiddling around with the BMW configurator and did not go for something unreal like a 100k? 535d or M5, I ended up buying this thing in my signature :mrgreen:

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Capture.JPG

Except I'll have it in Sportbrake (estate) format once its available as an XFR. Totals out to ?71,280 as is with all correct options.

Last edited:

LeVeL

Forum Addict
BMW, Suzuki, and Kawasaki don't have configurators and Aprilia doesn't really have any options:(

Ducati:

Honda:

Triumph:

Yamaha:

rickhamilton620

Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX

Missing is 45 dollars for DRL's. It's the closest thing to a Caddy or Doblo. New for 2013 are new rear seat DVD entertainment systems.

Last edited:

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Missing is 45 dollars for DRL's. It's the closest thing to a Caddy or Doblo. New for 2013 are new rear seat DVD entertainment systems.
I actually loled at this; we love you Rick, but your choice in cars is definitely...unfortunate. Then I thought about it, and realised that that's probably closest you Yanks can get to automotive perfection; the Kangoo.

Anyway - this still counts as a configurator, even if it is basically just a colour chooser...
Capture.PNG

And something because awesome. Styling pack for alloys and better bumpers etc :) And still under ?10k - fantabulous value. ?125k for the Morgan and ?10k for this; perfect.
Capture.JPG

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes

I'll be in my bunk back after I figured out how to get some money... :D

And I left out the garage door opener for ?185 or so because I don't have a garage to be opened that way.

Last edited:

rickhamilton620

Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
Awesome color combo...digging it.

I actually loled at this; we love you Rick, but your choice in cars is definitely...unfortunate. Then I thought about it, and realised that that's probably closest you Yanks can get to automotive perfection; the Kangoo.

Anyway - this still counts as a configurator, even if it is basically just a colour chooser...
View attachment 7401

And something because awesome. Styling pack for alloys and better bumpers etc :) And still under ?10k - fantabulous value. ?125k for the Morgan and ?10k for this; perfect.
View attachment 7402
Hah, yeah i can say my interests are...odd. As far as the Transit Connect goes, you're right: it's the closest we get to the Kangoo. Doblo's coming soon which will be nice if they do a MPV variant as well.

Morgan's will always be timeless. The Sandero looks quite good as well for such a cheap car.