The Post Your Pets Thread

:lol:
So that's the nice doggie on your avatar! Cute!

Reactions: Jay
At one point, the cat looked undecided; it was either going to attack or stay as is.

Here are a couple of pics of my Maxx.

attachment.php

He does not like to have his picture taken, he barks until you put the camera away.

attachment.php

With one of his favorite kids, doing what he lives for playing ball.

Long story and somewhat of a vent coming. Feel free to skip.

Sounds way too familiar. Other than I never had the chance to try medication as my oldest cat got bad very quick. I hope the little bugger pulls through and lives for a good while longer.

Sounds way too familiar. Other than I never had the chance to try medication as my oldest cat got bad very quick. I hope the little bugger pulls through and lives for a good while longer.

OK...

h311291C8

Getting the dog to watch Two Girls, One cup?

We just adopted one more cat.
This little fella:
edited_1448797470118.jpg

I had an agreement with my son that he would be the one naming our next cat, and the chose "Tom".
I just realized all our three cats have German names: Fritz, Heidi and Thomas. :lol:

Is Thomas the loudest cat of the bunch? :p

:rofl:
Depends.
Fritz is the absolute loudest, but for a cat this size, Thomas is quite loud.
Let's see when they're both adults. :p

They were referring to FG's very own thomas. If, like Der Stig, Redliner and myself you had met him in person you would understand the references to volume far more readily. The word "stentorian" springs to mind.

Ah. Okay.

Well, I know it is not a particularly German name in origin, but it is one that could be as a male name in Germany, isn't it?
That's good enough for me. :p