The Post Your Pets Thread

This is my Mums Pug who photobombed an attempt at a photo of our Jack Russel...

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lo/loz/2011/01/19/Aug_11th_2010.jpg

Her name is Dolly.

Tolerant cat is tolerant.

or

Not a single fuck was given that day.

:lmao:

And Bubs360 was awoken one night to find himself pinned to the bed and a saucepan lid being inserted sideways into an orifice not entirely suitable. The cat revolution had begun. :p

Must... steal... kittah!!! >_<

Want one. o_O

He is sitting next to me now with a really small potted (fake) plant. :lol:

Moose on her favorite heated bed(me).
photo.jpg

The look on her face says "Get that camera out of my face or I will scratch your eyes out." :lol:

Awesome cat anyway, got one just like her, though she hates cameras. Speaking of which I need to take some pics of Caska (who doesn't seem to mind cameras) she has changed alot since the last time I posted pics of her.

The look on her face says "Get that camera out of my face or I will scratch your eyes out." :lol:

Awesome cat anyway, got one just like her, though she hates cameras. Speaking of which I need to take some pics of Caska (who doesn't seem to mind cameras) she has changed alot since the last time I posted pics of her.

Yeah, she was woken up by my girlfriend getting close for the pic.

Been a long time since I posted a pic of my cat, Caska, so just took one. She's changed a lot these last few months as she grows.

sitting_up__by_lightningtremlett-d3817mf.jpg

Raggs having fun in the snow.
crwr.jpg

drpr.jpg

ezuz.jpg

alql.jpg

Awww snow doggies! <3

Complete opposite weather down here, so much so that Silas somehow pulled the outdoor setting umbrella down to make himself a shady spot. (I came home from my father's house this afternoon and found this, I have no idea how he got it there :lol:)

DSCN1528.jpg

Hilda doesn't like photos. :|
DSCN1642.jpg

So I try to I sneak up to her while she's asleep...(obviously I didn't succeed in not waking her).
DSCN1517.jpg