The Post Your Pets Thread

Wesley, trying to be cute.

Crappy iPhone picture of our Pug taking some interest in the younger attention grabbing thing of the household, and said attention grabbing thing looking up at me wondering what that smelly thing taking interest in her is:

iPhone4.jpg

I present to you Good Dog Karla Marx not caring at all about the dawning of a new ice age.
GEDC1801.jpg

I might be getting a bearded Collie as a rescue dog, good news it has lived with cats and gets on with them, still though not sure how Caska will react to a dog being around though. Got mixed feelings, really want to have a dog but don't want to freak my cats out. :unsure:

Last edited:
Slow and easy introduction might be a starting point. But very cool!

Your cat might be freaked out at first, but it will come around!

Gonna be meeting this dog later tooday, Dylan, so depending on how it goes I may be taking him home with me.

Well Hello :wicked: cutie :wub:

Caska is ok, but she is hiding in my bedroom and refuses to come out unless I physically carry her, despite the dog showing not even the slightest bit of aggression. :lol:

Caska is ok, but she is hiding in my bedroom and refuses to come out unless I physically carry her, despite the dog showing not even the slightest bit of aggression. :lol:

will probably take a while for the two of them to grow comfortable around each other. as karoug and ashspet have already mentioned, it will probably just take some time.
besides the intoduction could have gone far worse and the two of them chasing each other around the house.

But that would be funny and great for YouTube :D

Reminds me of my cat. When someone she doesn't know is in the house, she tends to hide behind pillows in my bedroom.