this date of its first week at home.

IMG_2433.jpg

and now at 9 months.

IMG_2462.jpg

She is probably the best dog of all time. :D

Here is Pirelli our hedgehog.

P5120004.jpg

P5120002.jpg

unfortunately it is no longer with us. It was a really cool animal.

Spectre's cat looks like he has oodles of personality. :lol:

BTW the weather is so cold / wet / shit here today I let Yuko, a neighbour's cat, inside to dry off (they're at work all day and I saw the poor boy justsitting in a puddle - he's a bit odd like that). I didn't think Hilda would let him get that close to her (Hilda + any other cat that isn't her brother = fur everywhere) but, I guess it was okay seeing as he no other interest except to nap there and she seemed fairly calm about it. The pictures are a bit shit because my camera is useless when there's a light source behind the subject.

DSCN1842.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

Meanwhile, Silas does the old sleep anywhere routine. (I don't blame them for all wanting to stay indoors today, well, I'm staying put too!).
DSCN1845.jpg

Good stuff, this reminds me, now that I have moved house, I should get some pics of Caska and Dylan in the new house.

Here Kitteh... come live with me :D

One of my kittehs, Spring, through a cut-out in a deacon's bench. (I.e. Me trying to be artistic)

qeH0oK

Kitteh's rule. My current four:

Frankenstein, ~18 years old

Vampire ~12 years

Banshee ~3 years

Igor ~1 1/2 years

And Dracula, sadly RIP at the grand old age of 20, but she was so gorgeous she still deserves a mention

Last edited:
More pics of Frankenstein, please. Me loves tuxedo cats. :D
I will do my best :D Dracula was also a tuxedo, so I'll fish out some of her as well.

Is somebody a fan of gothic fiction he-he? :rolleyes:
Nope - it's a 'Red Dwarf' thing. Or it was, for Frankie. When I got my second I'd gone off the show so went for the monster theme.

Thor and Odin are 5 months old now...

ThorandOdin5months2.jpg

...and are starting to get their adult teeth coming through. Which makes for a pretty damn scary mouth at the moment with two sets of upper canines.

Thor5monthsteething2.jpg

I'm thinking of calling an exorcist, just in case this isn't normal.

Thor5monthsteething.jpg

Thor didn't enjoy having those pictures taken, but he got a heap of cat treats afterwards and it looks like he has forgiven me. :blush:

Last edited:
Nope. Revenge will be exacted when you least expect it.