The Post Your Pets Thread

sleeping_cat_and_kitten_by_lightningtremlett-d91ibgd.jpg

Caska and Molly the newest addition to my family, Molly is about 4 and half months old now, she's a Norwegian Forest Cat half breed.

I have been gifted with 2 new kittens. Two filthy, starving, sick and flea infested kittens. :-(

We actually took the white one into the vet today to be put down as both of his front paws were so swollen and infected he couldn't walk, couldn't open his eyes and was wheezing with an upper respiratory infection. Wouldn't eat or drink either. The vet said he could be saved though. :D

But, with 2 different antibiotics, some eye drops, some flea meds, much food and 2 baths later (including one cat bite and a huuuuge vet bill) they seem to be on the mend.

In other news, my 2 cats Smokey and Ravage are on strike.

Single guy and cats... What are you, a villain?

Especially as Spectre's cat seems to be wearing a "We've been expecting you, Mr Bond" expression.

That you're a villain? I thought it was just Aspergers.

So, in my home is a cat tree. Near the cat tree is the main litterbox.

uu3hbfb.jpg

Little Halo discovered that the cat tree made a *really* good hammer and dropped the cat tree onto the litterbox. Rode it almost all the way down like a stuntman and jumped off at the last second.

This is what's left of the litterbox.

7KENU0z.jpg

O4STRqs.jpg

Another larger box is on order, but damn, he managed to drop that tree straight down onto the litterbox with unerring accuracy.

Last edited:
Cats are like tiny asshole ninjas sometimes, I swear.

But, the kitties I took in are better. The little girl is in her new home and the 2nd..well...

Meet Nick Furry!

[video]http://vid275.photobucket.com/albums/jj282/Chromia1/Pets/Nick%20purring_zpsos9oqael.mp4[/video]

Yes, I do have a very annoying voice sometimes.....

Heh, cute little kitten.

Presenting the new, larger, sturdier and hopefully more cat tree resistant CatIt Jumbo Litterbox. Now just to get him to use it.
cVfTHTv.jpg

The Post Your Pets Thread

Same litter in both, Tidy Cats Instant Action clumping litter.

Which is the name of my cover band.

Same litter in both, Tidy Cats Instant Action clumping litter.

Okay, just thinking about trying a new ones here. With 3 cats now and 2 boxes...the stuff we use is being tracked EVERYWHERE. The little buggers step right over the 'anti-tracking' mat the boxes are on.

Well, you really should have two more boxes - the general rule for boxes is <number of cats> + 1 =minimum number of boxes. As for tracking, unless your cats will use big pellet litter, tracking is going to be a problem period - or so I find. Cats don't use those anti tracking ramps much, often as not they just leap out of the box.

2 cats, 2 litter boxes, we use the recycled paper pellets. low tracking, cats are annoyed by it but still use it.