The rejected game forum games.... game

^Well, think about it: You're on a bike in gay garb, being chased by a bunch of angry rednecks in trucks. We'll give you some point for effort and guts. Posthumously.

Ooh, I've got another one...

The Cut-An-Extremity-Off-With-A-Power-Saw Game

Points are awarded for how vital said extremity is for daily life. Things like tips of your little toes score the least points, while things like your arms, legs, and genitals are among the higher scores. The ultimate score is your head. Then photograph and post the results.

*Runkita! Blat blat blat blat...*

Now, this also shows how manly you are... *BRRRAAAAAMMMM!!!* so you don't want to give up, even when you hear that buzzing sou--

^ Ouch man.

The Milf hunter game:

-Hunt the mother of the person above you MILF hunter style
-Come back home to that person with your arm around their mother and say that you have some good news.
-The more shocking the response evoked from that person, the more points you get.

The I-hate-Vowels game.

You must post a sentence with no vowels that forms a cohesive story with the one above such as:

Ths plc s wsom, d y gr?

Ys, m grs.

Ths plc s wsom, d y gr?

Ys, m grs.

:lmao:

Cat collector game.

Everyone has 24 hours to go around their local area collecting peoples' cats, bringing them home and storing them in their washing machine. The member with the most living cats at the end wins.

The I-hate-Vowels game.

You must post a sentence with no vowels that forms a cohesive story with the one above such as:

Ths plc s wsom, d y gr?

Ys, m grs.
Poles have already won that.

The I am a Chav and I wear Burberry knock offs game.

You go around in a Vauxhall Nova with 15 trillion WATTS of amplification dressed as described above and a big exhaust pipe playing some Hip Hop crap with lots of hoes and broes in it; then stop outside my house and get offended when I hit you with a crow bar game.

Last edited:
^Well, think about it: You're on a bike in gay garb, being chased by a bunch of angry rednecks in trucks. We'll give you some point for effort and guts. Posthumously.

Ooh, I've got another one...

Points are awarded for how vital said extremity is for daily life. Things like tips of your little toes score the least points, while things like your arms, legs, and genitals are among the higher scores. The ultimate score is your head. Then photograph and post the results.

*Runkita! Blat blat blat blat...*

Now, this also shows how manly you are... *BRRRAAAAAMMMM!!!* so you don't want to give up, even when you hear that buzzing sou--

I direct you to BME: pain olympics :|

The 'What Was I Drinking Last Night?' game (sort of a companion to the 'What Are You Drinking Right Now?' game). The original poster drinks themselves silly with their choice of alcohol. They must then post a picture of the ensuing vomit or provide a description of the horrible nightmares and/or severity of the hangover after the drinks are consumed. Members then guess what alcoholic beverage was consumed. The winner then repeats the process.

The molotov the person's house above you game.

The "Where have I hidden the secret stash of Newcastle Brown Ale" game.

You hunt around the house for the two spare, full bottles, of Newcastle Brown you hid last time you were wasted (and the Mrs & Kids were out the house) hoping to find and drink same.

The Give-Another-Member-A-Seizure game.

Players are to attempt to give their opponents seizures through any means necessary (that are possible over the tubes.)

The last player to fall to the floor in an epileptic fit while foaming at the mouth wins.

For example:

WARNING!Video full of flashing lights and electronic music filled with blaring Hoover effects. Do not watch if you are prone to seizure. (I, and the rest of the forum, take no responsibility if you decide to watch it anyway...)

[YOUTUBE]59uPY605Ol4[/YOUTUBE]

The leave a/an X at a Y game.

Suggest leaving something (X) at any place (Y). Points for the crazier the things and places are and points for the person who actually goes and commits the act. They then must post the next thing to do.

Examples: Rap DJ at Retirement Home. Or Cat in Trash Compactor.

The "Bolt Used 'Round the World" game. The original poster buys a bolt and attaches it to his/her vehicle. Someone then replies saying they need a bolt. The above poster must then drive their vehicle to the requester's location, remove the bolt, and help attach it to the new bolt holder's vehicle. Rinse and repeat. Bonus points awarded for the bolt being used to hold on critical components.

There was a guy who did that on our local news... He cut off his arm with a chainsaw whilst gardening (accidentally of course). He had to run down the road kicking on doors to get help because none of his neighbours were in. And the guy who finally answered the door had to go and get the severed arm from his back garden while the man went off to hospital. :|

Edit: Linky

How about the "Resurrect a dead thread game" You find the oldest thread you can and post in it. :p

How about the "Resurrect a dead thread game" You find the oldest thread you can and post in it. :p

Don't we have Sandwad for that already?

Oh, and Forum Snail Racing.