The story of the FinalGear beer keg world tour

I recognise that voice. Cazzo!

Last edited:
As mentioned, I got the damn keg from last years ringmeet and this years Icetrack meet was a good opportunity to get ridd of it again.
So I have now started a new concept. "Bring your keg to work day" It may not be the best idea I have had, but here we go anyway

Started at 0600 in the morning
Safety first

Didn't have a safety-vest for it, so it had to stay in the truck while I unloaded

After work was done, I was ready to set off to Finland around 1500 ish.

(Don't worry, I put the seatbelt around it after I took the picture)

And here I am, at the airfield we were staying. Got there around 16:45, local time the day after I left.

How is Mr. Keg doing?

I forgot. Damn it. :D

I was not familiar with the infamous keg. I had seen it...I wasn't familiar with it... until icetrack meet 2020.
Not having driven an rwd on ice for a few years, not to mention rhd got me the keg. I completely destroyed one of the cars
brought over by team UK(it was Peters car) and I took it off all fours hitting an ice bank at way too much speed.

As we say here: Ari Vatanen's feet, my hands.
ZvzRwQx.jpg

I ofc. didn't even look at the message on the keg before @DaBoom pointed it out about a week before we set off for the ringmeet.
I realized this was then my only chance to show the keg one more adventure before the next sucker...eh lucky one earned it.

We took it on the ferry from Finland to Estonia to experience the booze cruise experience!
jmHBUL3.jpg

Then we took it to see it's relatives in the SUPER ALKO just on the Latvian side of the border!
LQfJ6Fl.jpg

467KEAs.jpg

Since we canceled our first day of motorcycle renting we took the keg on top of ischgil!
ZhMHlnS.jpg

3eFU2Jm.jpg

Qtwkjen.jpg

At ringmeet a decicion was made who was the unlucky one to win it this year. Nearly felt bad considering he spent the last morning
driving me around getting my alternator fixed. Even so...the lucky keg found a new resting place in a new car to be found later on...
2oRrIdx.jpg

It did and sadly was left to roll away at a Hamburg service station. :(

Aw balls. :'(

1647435388575.png

All i have left of it is this paper bag. But Keg has a nasty habit of turning up unexpected, so who knows where its journey goes.

So... the postman rings with a package for me.

But i have not ordered anything...

DAMMIT @Galantti !!!

pAEnYPz.jpg

The candy was eaten while fixing Metods Opel Omega btw

GNXECPE.jpg

So, when ringmeet time arrived i took it with me, without knowing who i will choose for the next victim. After that was decided though, the remaining people at the campsite did put in some notes into the "read me" sheet and the keg started the next leg of it's journey.

More from the next recipient.

Last edited:
After letting the sour loss marinade a bit, some accomplices were eventually clued in. Los Keggos was eventually brought to Finnmeet and kept in a closet. Slowly Lars-Erik, @loose_unit and I were running out of options as everyone was either flying out or driving cars packed to the brim... Looking at you, @DanRoM. In a last-ditch effort after burgers in Oulu the keg was deposited in a certain red stallion.

1647436432526.png

Where it was too soon discovered. Since @DaBoom had already had it, he had the idea of having stallion co-driver @Galantti ship it. Since @nicjasno took the kegs loss the hardest, it was decided he were to be the recipient of this keg of joy.

Well, a small car must have done advantage. :p
Yeah I would've liked to see someone get it in the Smart without me noticing. Same for the Mazda.

After letting the sour loss marinade a bit, some accomplices were eventually clued in. Los Keggos was eventually brought to Finnmeet and kept in a closet. Slowly Lars-Erik, @loose_unit and I were running out of options as everyone was either flying out or driving cars packed to the brim... Looking at you, @DanRoM. In a last-ditch effort after burgers in Oulu the keg was deposited in a certain red stallion.

View attachment 3564355

Where it was too soon discovered. Since @DaBoom had already had it, he had the idea of having stallion co-driver @Galantti ship it. Since @nicjasno took the kegs loss the hardest, it was decided he were to be the recipient of this keg of joy.

So yeah, after the brgs i went to talk to Dave and saw a certain norweigean mowing around from the Red Stallion with :whistle:

Went to see and saw the barrel in, which i took from @DaBoom since he have had it multiple times.

But when we arrived to my car and saw it snowed in, i thought to give an extra shovel to the barrel:

But the fucker buggered off to drink coffee while we showeled the car out:

But when the snow was showeled out i went to see if the barrel had anymore coffee, but alas no

I tried to take it with me to see sights, but more snow happened and i was in evenin/night-shift mode untill i send it to @nicjasno via Finnish Post, postage was like 29eur, (which is really good a missing shipments), and they gave me tracking info..... but that ended at the border..... untill the packet was delivered.