The Sunday Times Magazine: The Grand Tour Exclusive

ahpadt

Forum Addict
To all my friends living outside the UK,

There was a huge exclusive interview with the boys about TGT today in The Sunday Times Magazine. I had to source it and below are moderately crappy images of every single page of the feature. Enjoy! :D

xcIAT7q.jpg

CH10Gmz.jpg

r2FvMLK.jpg

u8U0d6l.jpg

PIwGIT6.jpg

bZhYqaZ.jpg

XskoQV4.jpg

S4G9b2D.jpg

65vlCXK.jpg

uqweMVr.jpg

GrSPd1Y.jpg

M2hTaR8.jpg

mdYD2Ef.jpg

aa1hWdy.jpg

5yMQtX3.jpg

GanDwqU.jpg

HLyhUnA.jpg

8LGRoOn.jpg

DIpeF8e.jpg

AWEPeCc.jpg

bQgfC3I.jpg

ZN2TalK.jpg

IfmOzWn.jpg

VvgLoDm.jpg

TjtsBf7.jpg

This. Is. Going. To. Be. EPIC!

To ahdapt, on behalf of those of us stuck outside of the UK without ready access to The Times: THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU...... :thumbup:

Positively, absolutely chuffed!

(...and to Aston Martin: Well, yes. There should be some continuity, although I'm a bit surprised BBC did not claim intellectual property rights over that particularly atrocious rugby jersey.)

Last edited:
Not to be repetitive, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I've only been able to see snippets up to now. Not that I'm counting, but 18 days to go.

Thanks for posting this. This is going to be good.

An excellent read :D Thanks!

The Hypercar Faceoff causes me to wonder if Jeremy will finally have to change his name to Jennifer after all.

The Hypercar Faceoff causes me to wonder if Jeremy will finally have to change his name to Jennifer after all.

Chris Harris tested and lapped the cars while the three were also there. The P1 won. The reality is that a different car will win on a different track. On tighter tracks the 918 would probably win. Monza? Probably the LaF.

I am just going to put this here.

https://youtu.be/CV_CqbCcx8o

2:36...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited: