The "Things that annoy me" thread

Not being able to sleep cause the douchebag kids from across the street decide to throw a douchebag party in the middle of the street. Complete with shouting, being generally loud and irritating + high pitched scooter noises. Guess their parents are out of town.

Inhaling small food like rice and having it go down the wrong pipe. Coughing doesn't work very well on aerodynamic shapes.

When people in Facebook or other social sites actively ignore you, while you poke them or message them, even though they're on your friends list and you are in theirs. If you don't wanna talk to me, don't add me, easy as that!

Not being able to sleep cause the douchebag kids from across the street decide to throw a douchebag party in the middle of the street. Complete with shouting, being generally loud and irritating + high pitched scooter noises. Guess their parents are out of town.

:roflmao:

Sorry mate. No nastiness intended. But really, someone aged 22 complaining about kids at a loud party is kind of funny for us old folk. Hope you managed to get some sleep later.

:roflmao:

Sorry mate. No nastiness intended. But really, someone aged 22 complaining about kids at a loud party is kind of funny for us old folk. Hope you managed to get some sleep later.
I did finally catch some sleep at around 3 o' clock. Also, I'm not complaining about them partying in particular, I am however complaining about the lack of respect for the rest of the neighbourhood by being very loud in the middle of the night. If those kids would've been raised properly they'd know it is not done, or if they'd use the few remaining brain cells they have, they would realise it might be annoying to some people who are actually trying to sleep. Which isn't that unlikely at 1-3 am.

If you, as an adult that was being annoyed, went over and talked to them, you may not of had a big problem and got your sleep.

Sure, lets pretend the adult way to shut them up is approaching a 15-20 person group and telling them off. They'll certainly take you serious.

See you did not get enough sleep. I never said to tell them off. You should of told them, "you may not realize it, but your being pretty loud, and some of your neighbors are trying to sleep", then point down the road a bit, " and some of us aren't as flexible or tolerant as the rest of us".

See you did not get enough sleep. I never said to tell them off. You should of told them, "you may not realize it, but your being pretty loud, and some of your neighbors are trying to sleep", then point down the road a bit, " and some of us aren't as flexible or tolerant as the rest of us".
This doesn't work that well in Europe as we are not allowed to carry a shotgun to persuade them a bit. ;)

...or that guy across from me on the train who hadn't heard of the brilliant invention that headphones are. Luckily, mine were able to drown his movie out.

This doesn't work that well in Europe as we are not allowed to carry a shotgun to persuade them a bit. ;)

Shotgun would be overkill for that. I carry a pair of pistols and a knife.

Not really, I am just ugly and peeps thinks I am crazier than I is.

:lol:

Allowed my ass......try doing that down my street and see what happens.

Damn kids......

*we need an 'old people' smiley*

Not what I have in mind :p

Dunno, I will know it when I see it .....maybee more angry Clint Eastwood?

Aswell, but even more Walt Kowalski I reckon :p

Last edited: