The "Things that annoy me" thread

But I bet all those cars had long enough seatbelts.

Tourist invasion is on the way and I'm dreading it.

All the streets will be clogged with people who suffer from slow-disease.

It's already started, here.

The worst are the tourists who stand in front of the doors on the CTA trains and just look around, bewildered, as I try to get off the train so I can get to class on time.

Try three adults in the back of a C-class estate S-Series Sedan, for more than half an hour. The horror...

Fixed

For the record...at the end of the trip I thought I lost a few friends and gained three enemies.... <_<

Try just one person in the back of a Mitsubishi 3000GT. That was me for four hours. The +2 in 2+2 is a hideous lie.

I have horrible memories from being entombed in a Dodge Stealth during my early childhood <_<

My car broke down, no worries, i have a cheap scooter to buzz around on while i fix the car. After 30 km, the rear tyre of said scooter exploded. It have taken almost 12 hours, but now i have cooled off enough so i don't want to kill everyone in sight.

Early morning, I'm sleeping well, when all of a sudden... one of the neighbours suddenly decides it's time for some DIY and starts drilling holes into a common wall like there's no tomorrow. I've been up for an hour and there's still powerdrill and hammer sounds coming out of that apartment. And it's 9:51 AM. :|

Good Friday, nothing to get up for, bang wide awake at 7am.

Bollocks!

I was awake at 5:45 am... but I have a BMW 5-series parked outside, so there actually is something I can do :p

So ... Petrol-prices have risen through the roof before easter (and the 2 weeks of easter school-holidays around it). Like they always so. Now this is gold for the press during the notoriously news-empty easter-week. Fuel-prices bit, follows fuel-prices bit, throw in the odd pope-bit, followed by a fuel prices-bit, complain/embrace weather - repeat. And on every corner a politician outrages at the blatant ripping off that?s going on.
I wish they would just shut the fuck up. It?s been like this since I have a license to drive fill-up. Every year, every holiday ... the same fucking thing. Petrol-prices rise - politicians complain. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR SHUT UP. Next year easter is now 11 Months (or so) away. If you care DO SOMETHING. What they do instead, is probably make an appointment with the press so they can do the same dance again next year, LIKE EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

Same here......and they all brought their bycicles and vespa's, you know what? You farking citydwelling 'oh look a tree' dumbass? Some of us actualy LIVE here, we are not part of the tour, we are not payed crewmembers , you are not in disneyland, so get the fuck out of the way, stop leaving your peddling toys everywere and for God's sake lady, that Top and shorts realy are a bad idea if you are +150kg.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR SHUT UP. Next year easter is now 11 Months (or so) away. If you care DO SOMETHING. What they do instead, is probably make an appointment with the press so they can do the same dance again next year, LIKE EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

Oh, didn't you hear? Horst Seehofer seriously wants to implement an Autobahn toll for cars. So at least he is thinking about doing something. It's the wrong thing of course but the good intention counts :D

The municipalities will be sooo happy about an Autobahn toll... with people avoiding the Autobahn for short trips and clogging up the towns and villages.

Seriously, in a country with such a tight net of Autobahns a toll for cars is about the most idiotic idea. But I really would like to see him try, if only to see, how his CSU loses power in Bavaria.