The "Things that annoy me" thread

Having it cold and rainy all day then when it is time to sleep it's just muggy and warm, <_<

narcissists who go "Tee hee, you're so stupid, even my dumb jokes are smarter than you!"

Guess why I don't like university much.

People who complain about the BBC. They watch something and bitch about "i pay my licence fee for this shit" but don't take into account the work the BBC actually does produce. ITV produces so much crap, reality shows filled with talentless idiots , Angry Birds: The TV Series and generic cop show drama and too many shows hosted by a retard

the BBC does great work and i really wish people gave them a bit of slack so they can carry on producing shows about a Mad Man, or shows that have intelligent conversation and shows that focus on quality and not quantity.

i'm not saying the BBC is perfect because it can make some bloody awful shows and even worse attempts at sci-fi tv. But i still think the good they do counter-acts some of the crap they produce.

My roomate who, within minutes of arriving from his house, took off his shoes/socks, turned on the fan..and begun inundating me with his stench..:|

/tells self: "two more weeks, two more weeks" as he leaves for dinner to escape this smelly nightmare....:cry::puke:

People who complain about the BBC. They watch something and bitch about "i pay my licence fee for this shit" but don't take into account the work the BBC actually does produce. ITV produces so much crap, reality shows filled with talentless idiots , Angry Birds: The TV Series and generic cop show drama and too many shows hosted by a retard

the BBC does great work and i really wish people gave them a bit of slack so they can carry on producing shows about a Mad Man, or shows that have intelligent conversation and shows that focus on quality and not quantity.

i'm not saying the BBC is perfect because it can make some bloody awful shows and even worse attempts at sci-fi tv. But i still think the good they do counter-acts some of the crap they produce.

Easy solution: Lock up all critics of the BBC in a room and let them watch German publich television, especially all the Volksmusik shows. Within a week they will either have gone insane or knee before the BBC and ask for forgiveness.

Last edited:
Easy solution: Lock up all critics of the BBC in a room and let them watch German publich television, especially all the Volksmusik shows. Within a week they will either have gone insane or knee before the BBC and ask for forgiveness.

If they're still not convinced, try with the italian one (either public or private, the owner is the same).

fake names on Facebook, e.g. "Marlene from the Flowerfield" whom FB suggested as a friend of mine

How the hell are people supposed to find you if you do that?

If they're still not convinced, try with the italian one (either public or private, the owner is the same).
I don't know... they'd probably be mesmerised by the short skirts and daring cleavages and demand the same from the BBC.

Yeah, Italian TV is too entertaining for sexist male pigs :p

As someone paying the German public broadcasting fee of about ?18 a month, I would be very happy to get the BBC instead.

Pedestrians on Easter weekend.

Most of them were tourists, I presume.

Only because you come in masses, doesn't mean you have the right to cross the street without looking first. It is still a normal road with a 50 km/h speed limit and not a pedestrian area or play street, for crying out loud.

So no need to make indignant hand gestures towards me and look angry through your sun glasses, punk, when you're already in the middle of the street and haven't looked before you stepped onto it.

I was doing perfectly legal 40 km/h and you were in a place you didn't belong at that moment!

If you don't want to be in mortal danger, use the bloody zebra crossing 50 meters ahead!!! If you wanna walk, you can walk that bit more.

Idiots.

Last edited:
If you don't want to be in mortal danger, use the bloody zebra crossing 50 meters ahead!!! If you wanna walk, you can walk that bit more.
No. Never ever. Can't do it. That is just too much to ask, even if the crossing is at that precise point 50 meters away because the place where people do cross is bang in the middle of a blind corner. :wall:

My roomate who, within minutes of arriving from his house, took off his shoes/socks, turned on the fan..and begun inundating me with his stench..:|

/tells self: "two more weeks, two more weeks" as he leaves for dinner to escape this smelly nightmare....:cry::puke:

Baha, my friend has the exact same problem as you. And I get to sit here and yell "I told you so" through cupped hands, since he chose his roommate.

The Royal Wedding and how it is on every bloody channel. Even the channel Dave is doing some sodding programmes related to it. I just want to watch tv, not be told that i should be getting teary eyed about some inbred family that i don't give a crap about.