The "Things that annoy me" thread

Naaaaaaaargh.

I was filling in an online job application form 10 mins ago, finally finished it after what seemed like an eternity, clicked Submit... Failure... Then MSN logged out. I was worried.
I attempted to refresh Facebook in another tab... Couldn't connect to server, then the little network symbol turned into a red cross. Fuck.

Turns out my parents had headed to bed, decided that I should be asleep too and switched off the router.

THIS:*
fuuuuuu.gif

DOES NOT COVER IT.
*Shamefully stolen from altoid.

I switched the router back on, attempted to refresh the page... Gone. Forever.

As if having to go to bed when my parents decide I should at almost 20 years old isn't bad enough they don't even fucking tell me because they can't be bothered walking up the extra flight of stairs to my room. They should respect me considerably more now I have decided bludgeoning them to death would cause to many issues involving police and paperwork...

Naaaaaaaargh.

I was filling in an online job application form 10 mins ago, finally finished it after what seemed like an eternity, clicked Submit... Failure... Then MSN logged out. I was worried.
I attempted to refresh Facebook in another tab... Couldn't connect to server, then the little network symbol turned into a red cross. Fuck.

Turns out my parents had headed to bed, decided that I should be asleep too and switched off the router.

THIS:*
fuuuuuu.gif

DOES NOT COVER IT.
*Shamefully stolen from altoid.

I switched the router back on, attempted to refresh the page... Gone. Forever.

As if having to go to bed when my parents decide I should at almost 20 years old isn't bad enough they don't even fucking tell me because they can't be bothered walking up the extra flight of stairs to my room. They should respect me considerably more now I have decided bludgeoning them to death would cause to many issues involving police and paperwork...

I assume your still online, but you should print the submission paper out and show them tomorrow. Their attitude isn't helping matters, what time was it when you filled out the application the first time?

I assume your still online, but you should print the submission paper out and show them tomorrow. Their attitude isn't helping matters, what time was it when you filled out the application the first time?
Filled the form out around midnight, they must have switched of the router literally seconds before I clicked submit. It would have been fine if they had told me, but no. <_<

There's a lot of thieving going 'round 'ere.
shiftyeyes-1.gif

I at least hope that you got to re-fill the application?

Yeah I got to re-do it. Really annoying having to type out my education details etc again. It takes a good half hour, I should probably put everything in a .txt file and just copy the generic stuff into the form now I'm thinking about it...

New one this week (I been posting here a lot no? maybe time for a vacation). Anyway, new one this week, people who allow their children to answer their cell phones. When I call someone to tell them the staff meeting is rescheduled, and I get the ungodly babyish voice of her spoiled brat 9-year old saying "Mommy's at such and such, but tell me Mister, and I'll tell Mommy!" NO YOU FUCKING WON'T! WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR MOTHER AND WHY DOES SHE ALLOW THIS SHIT?

whoa, I need to calm down......

Some git scratched my daughter's car, just a smidge but enough to press in the steel. Grrr - just can't fix it with T-Cut.

Just got a call from problem sister asking me to bail her out of a problem with my parents that she has once again caused yet failed to let them know until it is too late. I said no and was told off. Fuck you sis, fuck you.

The bathroom. There are two light fixtures, neither one of them work (wiring not the bulbs) and it hasn't been fixed yet even though it's be like a year. So the only light is a tiny led lamp which you need to go into the bathroom and close the door to get to, so you need to trip over things to have light. Then the door doesn't close right or open right because it is deformed so you are happily going to the bathroom then the door opens on it's own. <_<

What annoys me? As always especially on the first Saturday in September: Nazis.

Isn't it prohibited to have a nazi party in Germany or to celebrate it?

BTW what happens in the first Saturday of September?

Today's entry:

Finding a fucking foot-long hair in my foot-long Subway. And then when I try and pull it out, it breaks in half. So then I had two six inch hairs in my foot-long sub.
Fucking brilliant.
Is it too much to ask for, gee I don't know, some HAIR NETS. When people with long hair work with food it should be tied back, full stop.

** Oh and on a side note ^ - I heard somewhere there are now more American Nazis than there are German. Is this true?

Last edited:
The stupidly loud music coming from the Finlandia Marathon near here. The worst thing is that it's some distance away which makes the music echoy and distorted which makes it double as annoying having to listen to.