The "Things that annoy me" thread

(read in a silly voice) Because they are such cute puppies!

BECAUSE FLUFFY!

Honestly, I wish I knew. Those people thought would be the ones with the child on the plane that not only were loud but also left a mess of whatever they were eating with the wrapper on the ground in their row.

I cannot find my lipbalm. I bought it before I left for Dallas. Then misplaced it while I was there. Went and bought 4 more, and as soon as I opened my bag, found the original. Now I I've put the new ones away and I can't find the original again. I hate having multiples (of anything) open at once....

First World Problems thread is thataway ------->

How many different ways is Amazon going to.try to get into your property?

Introducing Key by Amazon In-Garage Delivery: Have you heard about Amazon's newest delivery benefit, exclusively for Prime members? In select cities you can now enjoy the convenience of receiving packages securely inside your garage.

And how many ways are they going to have to be told not a f-ing chance.

Yup. Got that email survey last week and told them where they could shove in-garage delivery.

With the rise of online ordering/delivery, I’m surprised new home constructions aren’t built with package sized mailboxes. That would be the only think I’d give Amazon access to.

Last edited:
The family members who can't even put on something other than old jeans and A graphic-t-shirt or hoodie, and a baseball cap, to their own aunt's funeral. This was my dad's youngest sister. The only reason I wasn't in a suit was because I found a hole in it while I was packing it for my flight.

Funeral attire for an infant could be pajamas. Probably not a toddler. And definitely not for kids as old as they were (I believe sound 6-10).

One of my cousins actually poked fun at my dad for the fact he was wearing a tie. He grew up on farms, and has worked in factories his whole life. But this might have only been the third or forth time I've hear his swear, when he responded with, "when the fuck else would I wear a tie, if not to my baby sister's open casket funeral, dipshit."

Am I too old-fashioned in thinking, "show some goddamn respect" in dressing up for a funeral? If you're not going to, why bother fucking show up?

Business casual attire is a minimum for a funeral.

A child under 5 should not be at a funeral.

Its not just funerals. I don’t understand the trend of wearing sweatpants or track pants EVERYWHERE.

Some dog owners. Why do they allow these animals to dominate their lives to an extent that would get any human child scolded or even beaten?

that's a dangerous statement!
beating a dog to keep it in line is worse than being dominated by it...

(yes, i think you can hit your child if it isn't obedient, but under no condition can you ever hit a dog...)

The family members who can't even put on something other than old jeans and A graphic-t-shirt or hoodie, and a baseball cap, to their own aunt's funeral. This was my dad's youngest sister. The only reason I wasn't in a suit was because I found a hole in it while I was packing it for my flight.

Funeral attire for an infant could be pajamas. Probably not a toddler. And definitely not for kids as old as they were (I believe sound 6-10).

One of my cousins actually poked fun at my dad for the fact he was wearing a tie. He grew up on farms, and has worked in factories his whole life. But this might have only been the third or forth time I've hear his swear, when he responded with, "when the fuck else would I wear a tie, if not to my baby sister's open casket funeral, dipshit."

Am I too old-fashioned in thinking, "show some goddamn respect" in dressing up for a funeral? If you're not going to, why bother fucking show up?
My cousin turned up to our Grandfather's funeral in shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops.

He and his sister never bothered to call or visit while our Grandparents were alive, so it was a bullshit token anyway, but I agree with you. Have some damn respect.

Neither of them have made any effort to have anything to do with their extended family since then either. Fuck them.

How many different ways is Amazon going to.try to get into your property?

And how many ways are they going to have to be told not a f-ing chance.

This is actually a better idea than their last idea where they got a virtual key to your front door. Usually garages have a separately locked interior access door and the delivery person won't be given access to wander around inside the majority of your house.

It's a better idea... but not a good idea. If Amazon was really smart about this and gave a damn about security and privacy, they would sell Amazon package vaults of various sizes that could be installed into a house or on the patio/front step/etc with security bolts and give up on the "GIVE US ACCESS TO YOUR HOOUUUUUSSSSSSE" stuff.

Meanwhile people like me use a much better system where packages are delivered to a mail center and held for pickup in reasonable security. :p

Business casual attire is a minimum for a funeral.

A child under 5 should not be at a funeral.

With the exception of when the deceased requests otherwise. I have been told of and shown pictures of funerals where attendees were in beach or casual attire due to the requests of the departed and the setting of the funeral (beach front service).

Its not just funerals. I don’t understand the trend of wearing sweatpants or track pants EVERYWHERE.
Are you even russian?
Meanwhile people like me use a much better system where packages are delivered to a mail center and held for pickup in reasonable security.
Or just use amazon lockers :p

It's an unpopular opinion re: funerals, but the dead person doesn't care what you are wearing...

Are you even russian?

I think my ex may have left me because I refused to get Adidas anything, let alone a tracksuit.

Or just use amazon lockers :p

Amazon lockers are only useful for Amazon shipments. My mail center can take Amazon and pretty much any other kind of shipment, up to and including palletized freight. And yes, US Mail.

Amazon lockers are only useful for Amazon shipments. My mail center can take Amazon and pretty much any other kind of shipment, up to and including palletized freight. And yes, US Mail.

If you pick a good mail center. There are a few around me that refuse to take shipments from certain carriers. Don't know what that point of a mail business is if they refuse to take mail.

I've used Amazon lockers a few times, its pretty nice. At least in my area because I have a Whole Foods with lockers literally on my way home from work, and they have a pretty good beer selection, so I time my beer purchases with Amazon deliveries. Its a good system :LOL:

The same Whole Foods also have refrigerated Amazon lockers for online food purchases, which is neat, but would mean that I need to shop at Whole Foods.

If you pick a good mail center. There are a few around me that refuse to take shipments from certain carriers. Don't know what that point of a mail business is if they refuse to take mail.

The "Mailboxes, Etc" chain is owned by UPS and that's why they often refuse to take anything but US Mail and UPS. Pretty stupid thing to do IMHO.