The "Things that annoy me" thread

Racers, websites, people, Youtube creators, etc. that only go to the tenth of a second when giving a drag racing time. It's not 11.2 (eleven two) you dipwhit, it's 11.28 (eleven twenty eight).

Cleetus especially likes to truncate numbers. Sets off to build an 8 second car, runs an 8.91, celebrates. Personally I don't care about the time because I'm watching his videos for the great entertainment and think his builds are fun, but lets be honest, that's a 9, not an 8.

Za rates right up there with adults that call spaghetti, sketti, when talking to other adults.

Cleetus especially likes to truncate numbers. Sets off to build an 8 second car, runs an 8.91, celebrates. Personally I don't care about the time because I'm watching his videos for the great entertainment and think his builds are fun, but lets be honest, that's a 9, not an 8.

In the world of drag racing 8.9999 (Accutime goes to 4 decimal places) is an 8 second car. Like it or not.

But why hang dirty laundry anywhere? :lol:

Of course, that’s not something anyone should do yet, the US seems proud to do it...

For example, a guy that races at the track with his Suzuki has been fighting a new setup since rebuilding this winter. He finally got it figured out tonight, but couldn't quite make it into the 9s.

20190607_205437~2.jpg

10.0 - that's depressing!

I've also heard pizza called just piz (with a z, not a ts). Not sure how I feel about that.

I've also heard pizza called just piz (with a z, not a ts). Not sure how I feel about that.

I'm guilty of that one, in fact it's quite common around here.

Parents who put their kids in supermarket trolleys/carts. And supermarkets who don’t police the issue

1. Your child is fat. Can I suggest exercise might be an idea?
  2. You don’t look like the kind of parents who who enforce proper wiping and hand washing. I do not want to put my food in a place where your kid’s sweaty arsecrack or grubby mitts may have recently resided.
  3. When they lean out too far to grab some candy off the shelf while you’re not looking, topple the cart and crack their head on the hard tile floor you’ll be bleating to the Waily Fail and suing anyone you can.

Parents who put their kids in supermarket trolleys/carts. And supermarkets who don’t police the issue

1. Your child is fat. Can I suggest exercise might be an idea?
  2. You don’t look like the kind of parents who who enforce proper wiping and hand washing. I do not want to put my food in a place where your kid’s sweaty arsecrack or grubby mitts may have recently resided.
  3. When they lean out too far to grab some candy off the shelf while you’re not looking, topple the cart and crack their head on the hard tile floor you’ll be bleating to the Waily Fail and suing anyone you can.
Don't you have carts with seats attached?

Oh, I see what you mean.