The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

LeVeL

Forum Addict
I'm gone for a few days and you're already listening to AOC? Yikes.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300

GRtak

Forum Addict
From what I have seen of the testimony, both live and clips, it looked to me that the republicans only had one avenue. Smear Cohen. I think they failed at making him look bad.

GRtak

Forum Addict

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Check the date on that article, it's from last year.

He had been working for over a year with just limited interim security clearance and not permanent clearance because he's obviously compromised. Then fats cheeto ordered he be granted full and permanent clearance despite the objections of everyone else who wasn't a moron. That's one of things being investigated now, how and why he was cleared when he has no business even being there.

GRtak

Forum Addict
The House Judiciary lauches a probe into obstruction by Trump.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/04/699976689/house-judiciary-launches-probe-of-allegations-of-obstruction-by-president-trump?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=politics&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20190304

You may ask why this is important, that is where Impeachment proceedings have to start.

Among those who received document requests

-Donald Trump Jr.
-Allen Weisselberg
-Cambridge Analytica
-Don McGahn -Hope Hicks
-Jared Kushner
-Michael Flynn
-Sean Spicer
-Trump Foundation
-Trump Organization
-The National Rifle Association

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Maybe. At the same time, when the economy is generally good, people feel better about things and spend more money, which is often on imported items, which widens the trade deficit. I don't know enough about all of the factors in play to place blame/credit on any single aspect.

Blind_Io

DONOR
Car(s)
The global economy is doing well, we should be on par. Remember "trade wars are good and easy to win" - yet he's losing the ones he's started andnow he's setting his sights on India to start another one.

Blind_Io

DONOR
Car(s)
So we have some options:

1: The trade deficit is meaningless and Trump started these trade wars because he's an idiot and doesn't know what the hell he's doing.
2: Trump is right and the trade deficit is meaningful, but he's still managing to lose his "easy to win" trade wars.
3: Both 1 and 2.

Regardless of whether or not the trade deficit is good, bad, or other, he can't even get it right when he gets to create the metric by which his performance is measured.