DONOR
Car(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado, 1968 Mercury Monterey

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/white-house-jobs-numbers-that-make-us-look-bad-are-fake-news

"Please ignore the "fake news" job numbers that my own administration released, they make me look bad."

LeVel, remember when I said the $5 billion Trump wanted was not the total cost for the wall and he would come wanting more? We went back and forth on this a couple times, surely I don't have to link you to it.

Sometimes I hate being right.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/trump-to-demand-8-6-billion-in-new-wall-funding-setting-up-fresh-battle-with-congress-1.572069

Last edited:

jack_christie

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
"Nobody knows more about flying planes than me. I know all about them, big planes, beautiful tremendously big planes. Tim Boeing called me up asking how to improve their newest planes, I told him what to do, he didn't listen, and look at where they are now. Have you seen my AirPlaneOne? Beautiful plane I gotta tell ya, I could absolutely fly it myself and save the tax payers some money, but they won't let me."

Blind_Io

DONOR
Car(s)
"Strict" as in "I'm going to pressure the FAA to not ground the 787 Max series of aircraft like the rest of the world. Because the CEO of Boeing asked me not to."

calvinhobbes

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
taxis and the subway
"Strict" as in "I'm going to pressure the FAA to not ground the 787 Max series of aircraft like the rest of the world. Because the CEO of Boeing asked me not to."
737 MAX, not 787. ;-) The 787 was another “brilliant” design from Boeing’s engineers that had a bit of a rough start in life.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
D: hadn't heard this one. Source?

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Jeez that's terrifying. fortunately on this one it seems sanity has prevailed and they're tempbanned. Still :|

GRtak

Forum Addict
The Senate voted against Trump"s border emergency. Trump responded with a one word tweet. VETO!

The Republicans that voted against it were mostly not up for reelection.

JimCorrigan

Car(s)
HMCS Velvet Glove; The Last Samurai
Regardless of re-election status, the Republicans that voted "no" did the right thing, on constitutional grounds. I think what Mitt Romney said today summed it up nicely.

Blind_Io

DONOR
Car(s)
The Senate voted against Trump"s border emergency. Trump responded with a one word tweet. VETO!

What's the bet he recinds the national emergency? Usually when he blusters like this, he caves.

Blind_Io

DONOR
Car(s)
And we all know how well the Deal Maker in Chief manages to make deals. I mean, the book he tried to kill went straight to #1 on the bestseller list in presales alone, the woman he paid to be quiet about sex told everything and managed to put him in a double-bind, his trade wars are a disaster, his budget is a mess, he can't even whip the votes from his own party half the time.