The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

What a load of revisionist horse shit. Let me fix this for you.
There were four groups of people:
  1. Peaceful protesters for the removal of the statue.
  2. Racists against the removal of the statue.
  3. White nationalists.
  4. Antifa.
Trump openly condemned groups 3 and 4. He also said that there were good people in groups 1 and 2. What's your problem with this? Sounds perfectly accurate to me.
If you are against removing monuments built long after the civil war that glorify traitors and slavers, then you are racist. End of fucking story.

"It's not hate, it's heritage!"

"Cool, it's my heritage to burn down any home of racist slavers flying the flag of traitors, so I'll be right back with some gasoline."

That's not an acceptable reason to be violent, advocate violence, or subjugate a people. If your heritage is being a traitor and slaver, then it's time to distance yourself from that heritage. What astounds me is that you are here honestly trying to defend a president who called racist Nazis "fine people" simply because some of them were not violent at a protest in which a Nazi killed and wounded dozens of people protesting a monument glorifying a racist traitor.

Most these monuments were built somewhere between 70-90 years after the end of the civil war. It would be like someone today putting up a statue of Hitler, Heim, Worths, or Höss because their grandfather fought for Germany in WWII.

Last edited:
I thought even Democrats supported the idea of us facing our history, both its good side and its bad. Guess not.
First, I'm not a Democrat. Second, "facing our history" is not the same as "glorifying a slaver and traitor" - facing our history would be putting up monuments to civil rights leaders, the Underground Railroad, or the slaves who where kidnapped, raped, and murdered during slavery. I thought I had heard everything from you, LeVeL, but this tops anything you've ever said. The mental gymnastics needed to turn monuments to slavers erected two generations after the fact into "facing our history" and then attacking the morality of those who want to take down those monuments ... wow. I'm actually kind of impressed.
I didn't say anything at all about any flags. Good to know that you're a fucking coward arsonist though who is willing to kill families over his tyrannical agenda. We've had our fair share of disagreements but turns out you're just a total piece of shit.

I applied the logic of the people you are defending, you moron. I just turned the tables to the other side to show how fucked up it was.
Except he didn't.

Stick your fingers in your ears any farther and they will touch in the middle. I've literally posted two videos of Trump calling the side full of white supremacists and neo Nazis "fine people". The media has covered it extensively, even Fox News covered it. Get fucked, you spineless sycophant.

Yad Vashem shouldn't exist because it talks about Hitler? The Stalin museum that the Grand Tour went to should be burned to the ground? Washington owned slaves, should we rename DC and the state? Like it or not Robert E Lee is part of this country's history. Shit, why am I even talking about this? The point is that TRUMP OPENLY CONDEMNED WHITE NATIONALISTS ON NATIONAL TV.
Trump made a half-assed condemnation like a school boy being told to apologize - and that was after over a week of being called out. He got to blow his dog whistle, got the benefit, and then only walked it back when it started to blow up in his face. Your posts are the syphlitic drippings of an infected brain. You are literally trying to argue against what everyone has seen with their own eyes. You have nothing to support your position, even when faced with fucking VIDEO of Trump calling Nazi's "very fine people" you still argue that it never happened.

You simply are not living in the same reality as the rest of us. You would eat Trump's shit if you thought your breath would "trigger a lib" and claim it tastes like beef filet.

So your best defense is that he's either an idiot and can't tell that one side was white supremacists and neo Nazis marching with torches, or that he's intentionally trying to gaslight by saying they aren't white supremacists and neo Nazis marching with torches.

There is no option where he can say there are "very fine people on both sides" and not be talking about white supremacists and neo Nazis; no matter how much he lies after the fact.

Your relationship with reality is tenuous at best.

I caught this just after it was posted.

It makes me wonder, what does the United Republican Party stand for? It seems to me that the republicans have sold out anything they have ever stood for.

Rudy just stated they needed Yovanovich, who had supported anti-corruption efforts, "out of the way."

I once went to Rudy with a speeding ticket and he managed to work a deal for the charge of first degree murder. ? These really are some of the dumbest criminals we've ever seen, I have no idea how most of them got this far.

Oh, right, daddy's money and influence.

They may not have put themselves down as neo-Nazis or white supremacists, but I bet they were either racists, or some other form of bigot. So it comes down to this, as I said before, Trump can't have it both ways. Continue to try and justify it all you want.

Now you're doing a LeVeL. :p

Rudy needs to be taken out of office, and barred from communicating with anyone who holds office, their relatives, their friends, their tennis coaches, someone who may walk into the kitchen of someone who holds office. Clearly his time has been up for a while.

It's not "remembering history" to glorify people who were responsible for treating people worse than livestock. The monument that went up 70-90 years after the war during a time of segregation is not "part of my heritage", it's a symbol of racial oppression. I don't give a shit how you think of yourself, if you are protesting to keep a monument to a racist and a slaver, then you are putting yourself in that same category of racist assholes.

Remember the history by memorializing those kidnapped, killed, tortured, and worked to death. Memorialize those who died for equal protection under the law, those who were killed because they had the audacity to be treated like human beings. Whether the protesters consider themselves to be racist is irrelevant, they are supporting something that is inherently racist. It's morally reprehensible to defend them or their cause.

They are not "very fine people" for glorifying the guy holding the whip.

Rudy needs to be taken out of office, and barred from communicating with anyone who holds office, their relatives, their friends, their tennis coaches, someone who may walk into the kitchen of someone who holds office. Clearly his time has been up for a while.
Rudy does not hold public office. He has no official position in the US government, which is why his actions "representing" the US and making foreign policy decisions are so problematic.

@rudy: that's doubly awful! I thought he had a position related to cybersecurity. In any case, time for a retirement to a farm in the Midwest.

I am incapable of voicing an opinion on the statue, I lack data and my optics on the situation are at best inaccurate and unlikely to get a balanced perspective on it, but from the Adams tweet seems rather categorical in the intent of the speech. He may not be condemning them as hard as you would prefer them to be (fair enough), but he is still condemning them. The "fine people" comment indeed seems to be to point out that not all of the people protesting to keep it were racist bigots. This also seems fair. As his election showed, labeling an entire group as "idiots", "racists", or otherwise "Undesirables" can have a reverse, even empowering effect on both the ones that are and the ones that aren't.

To sum up: if you disagree with Blind, you're a racist and deserve to die in a fire.
I suggest that you put down whatever you are drinking and step away from the keyboard.