The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Does that include tax evasion?

I think it would need to be a crime that occurred either while in office or that gave him an advantage getting into office. Past tax evasion should be prosecuted, but it wouldn't necessarily be impeachable unless the fraud benefited Trump's campaign, or he benefited while in office.

The whole CNN panel with Wolf Blitzer says "this is a huge victory for Trump, its over".

I think that says it all...

We haven't even seen the report yet, so I think that is a bit premature.

The policy of the Justice Department is that a sitting president cannot be indicted.

agree with Prizrak.

So if collusion or obstruction can NOT be proven, do you agree this should be dropped and everyone should move on?

There is the possibility that another crime that could warrant his impeachment.

Report recommends no further indictments.

There are already 34, how many more would you like? (6 from Trump camp)

That recommendation doesn't prevent further action for the DOJ. That would probably be further investigations at this point.

There is the possibility that another crime that could warrant his impeachment.

That recommendation doesn't prevent further action for the DOJ. That would probably be further investigations at this point.
Considering the entire investigation started off the back of the fraudulent Steele dossier that was paid for by the Clinton campaign, and managed to reveal genuine dirt on the partisanship of no less than the FBI (Strzok and Page), with nothing to tie Trump to Russian interference, this was a resounding failure for the search of collusion between Trump and Russia. Not even with the disgusting level of bias on part of the bureau could they find anything to even suggest Trumo acted improperly in this regard.

Look, are you for integrity of the office, or are you for just throwing whatever you have at the wall in the hopes that something could stick on a democratically elected leader you don’t like? Because even if you intensely dislike the man, there can be no integrity in continuing this farcical investigation.

Not a single arrest for collusion, not a single arrest for obstruction.

I would think this was a day of celebration, all over the US. The report everyone has been waiting on, by the man everyone trusts, says that Your president is not a traitor, he isn't working for the Russians. And neither is Don jr, Jared or Ivanka! :dance:

bUt He LoSt ThE pOpUlAr VoTe
OrAnGe MaN bAd

asr.png

This has always been simply about hatred for Trump. It's why you can already see the left downplaying the report and gearing up for new attacks - GRtak is already calling for "further investigation", though I'm not sure into what. The amusing part is that not that long ago the left was complaining that the right wouldn't let go of the email investigation where there was actual misconduct yet here they are grasping at straws.

Why do you continue to try and add to what I have said? I never called for more investigations.

This is not simply about hating Trump either. Not like you have anywhere to hide with a blind hate accusation. How many times have we heard you complain about the Clinton emails? Or Benghazi? Where is your current outrage at the Kushners" email issues?

Like Jim said, this is about the integrity of the office. If he has committed, or has ordered crimes to be committed, he needs to be impeached.

Not a single arrest for collusion, not a single arrest for obstruction.

I would think this was a day of celebration, all over the US. The report everyone has been waiting on, by the man everyone trusts, says that Your president is not a traitor, he isn't working for the Russians. And neither is Don jr, Jared or Ivanka! :dance:

Where and when did you read the report? We all should wait until it actually comes out before we assume anything.

:roll:

I think it would need to be a crime that occurred either while in office or that gave him an advantage getting into office. Past tax evasion should be prosecuted, but it wouldn't necessarily be impeachable unless the fraud benefited Trump's campaign, or he benefited while in office.
I'm actually not sure how that would work. A sitting president cannot be indicted so he has to be impeached first and removed from office.
The policy of the Justice Department is that a sitting president cannot be indicted.
That's not a DOJ policy, that's in the constitution.

I am not entirely sure Trump or Obama will be able to defeat a terrorist organization that is not bound to any territory by fighting in Syria.