The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life and I refuse to believe that anyone is stupid enough to fall for it.

Really? This is the dumbest? How about wind turbines cause cancer? Or maybe they're a real threat to your rich coal lobby friends who have you by your tiny orange balls...

The House Ways and Means Committee has the power to request the tax returns on any entity who files taxes, no subpoena needed. Unlike what Level claims, this is an act of Congress, not just Cortez. The chairman of Ways and Means has already requested the documents; Trump has zero say in the matter, regardless of whether he's "inclined" to comply or not.

Also illegal for the Executive Branch to interfere in Tax investigations.

Explains why after the shut down Trump prioritized the appointment of the IRS Counsel over all other appointments. Crazy still no head of FAA!

George Yin, the former chief of staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation, tells Lawrence that it is "absolutely" the responsibility of Congress to obtain a president's tax returns

Trump's Worst Presidential Appointment

Trump's Day Of Strange And Confusing Statements

Oranges, oranges, oranges....

Remember Herman Cain?

With the purge at DHS and SS, now about a third of cabinet positions are acting and unconfirmed.

Temporary status is a seemingly permanent condition of the Trump administration.

“To me, the real difference is avoiding Senate confirmation — either because the individuals he wants running these agencies can’t be confirmed even by a Republican-controlled Senate, or because he’s worried about the kinds of questions they’d have to answer and or concessions they’d have to make in order to be confirmed,”
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/08/us/politics/trump-acting-cabinet-secretaries.html

Trump Wrongly States Obama Administration Had Child Separation Policy
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/7114...ma-administration-had-child-separation-policy

Barr edit of the Mueller Report will but out within a week. Looks like Barr will try to block as much as he can.
https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/7113...-week-ig-report-on-russia-inquiry-this-summer

Why are Democrats getting so upset that Trump wants to ship illegals to sanctuary cities? Don't they want to take care of them and protect them from deportation?

Will he include his Mar-a-Lago staff in the shipments?

Idk, you'd have to ask him.

I'm asking you. Why are you so outraged democrats say whatever they say, and not about the hypocrisy of the 'build the wall' braindead-in-chief using illegal immigrants as cheap labour?

But to answer the question, perhaps they're a little worried about plans concocted by a businessman who failed in all his business ventures will fail in this one too and will work out very badly, perhaps on purpose out of spite and self doubt about the size of his hands and other appendages.

I'm asking you. Why are you so outraged democrats say whatever they say, and not about the hypocrisy of the 'build the wall' braindead-in-chief using illegal immigrants as cheap labour?

But to answer the question, perhaps they're a little worried about plans concocted by a businessman who failed in all his business ventures will fail in this one too and will work out very badly, perhaps on purpose out of spite and self doubt about the size of his hands and other appendages.

Okay good, you got them out of your system. though you did miss the ones about his stupid hair and how he's orange and cannot speak.

This does seem kinda weird for me, I thought the point of sanctuary cities (and it seems to be the definition here) was to welcome all illegal immigrants that made it to them. Not wanting to receive them now means one of either two things. Either the promises to welcome all of them are empty lies to get favor of their constituents (which dehumanizes illegal immigrants) or they want to welcome all illegal immigrants so long as they are someone else's problem (which is a giant middle finger to anyone who has to figure out logistics for the several thousand of them who show up on the doorsteps of other cities).

A third alternative is that they didn't think it through, promised to welcome all of them for reason one up there without calculating just how many illegal immigrants would show up demanding one(1) american life for them and everyone they brought with them, and they're only now doing the math.

That's about... nine personal insults against the President and nothing at all to answer my question.

I did answer your question. They probably don't like the execution or the details of "the plan" which is probably not at all a plan and just something daft he just said to piss people off, and he managed that bit.

Now answer mine.

I have worked for a few multinational corporations, the only one I know the C level execs and founders/owners of is my current one.

The amount of mental gymnastics you two make to justify your xenophobia is astonishing. If only that brianpower could be harnessed for something good.

The amount of mental gymnastics you two make to justify your xenophobia is astonishing. If only that brianpower could be harnessed for something good.

So...do you want to present something plausible to justify the reactions of sanctuary city reps or will you just continue to accuse everyone not just quietly accepting it of being an ignorant racist idiot? I'm not even in the US or addressed in your post and yet somehow I still felt somewhat alluded. Maybe it's the ad hominem at the reasonable point about C-suite not knowing the circumstances of all of their employees. Or the accusation that boils down to "If you were so smart, you would think the way I do", which strikes me at kinda insulting and not propitiatory to discussion.

I fear that bringing any valid points to the table will just get steamrolled with "You're racist" or "Why don't you just accept this?". Admittedly that last one should be used on flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers, but it tends to rob political discussions of a certain everything.

Last edited:
Bro.... I know fewer people from my country than I do from others (and of those a minority were born in the US), I only care about people being from elsewhere as far as curiosity about their culture/way of life goes.

You are the one with all the mental gymnastics here, you think that THE OWNER OF A COMPANY has any clue as to the legal status of his workers? He has an entire HR department to deal with all that along with line managers and so on. There are plenty of bad things you could say about Trump as a person/businessman/politician to not have to resort to this kind of stupidity.

Did you just call two immigrants xenophobic? :roflmao:

Yes, this is what astonishes me most of all.

So...do you want to present something plausible to justify the reactions of sanctuary city reps or will you just continue to accuse everyone not just quietly accepting it of being an ignorant racist idiot? I'm not even in the US or addressed in your post and yet somehow I still felt somewhat alluded. Maybe it's the ad hominem at the reasonable point about C-suite not knowing the circumstances of all of their employees. Or the accusation that boils down to "If you were so smart, you would think the way I do", which strikes me at kinda insulting and not propitiatory to discussion.

I fear that bringing any valid points to the table will just get steamrolled with "You're racist" or "Why don't you just accept this?". Admittedly that last one should be used on flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers, but it tends to rob political discussions of a certain everything.

Here's the thing. There's no actual plan behind the "sanctuary city" bullcrap. It's just a blank statement without any grounding. What is a sanctuary city? Whats the status of the so called "illegals" once they arrive? Are they now legal? Are they free to roam? Are they to be confined to a make shift ghetto while they wait to be deported? If they're not legal, and are left free to roam, if (and when) some of them get out of these cities and go look for employment anywhere else in the US, who's liable for their escape?

There's no actual proposal, just "take them, it's your problem now". Certainly convenient, isn't it, after many reports of the kind of inhumane conditions they're being kept at the "camps".

You are the one with all the mental gymnastics here, you think that THE OWNER OF A COMPANY has any clue as to the legal status of his workers? He has an entire HR department to deal with all that along with line managers and so on. There are plenty of bad things you could say about Trump as a person/businessman/politician to not have to resort to this kind of stupidity.

I'm sure he knew nothing at all about it, he never does, about anything at all, when it's something that he failed at, it's never his fault. Unless of course it's later discovered that the problem was no problem at all, in which case, he was on it all the time from the beginning and deserves all credit for whatever positive outcome.
Bugger off.

Here's the real tea:
The reason there's illegal immigration and drug trafficking is one and the same: there's demand for it in the US. If nobody was giving jobs to illegal immigrants, it would quite quickly die down, but of course, saving some money on hands and taxes is always a very tempting proposition for any capitalist. The same way, if you legalized immigrants quickly and swiftly, employers would have to pay them legal wages and pay taxes and benefits and all the other bits and bobs, they wouldn't be cheap anymore, they would be in competition with locals and soon enough the problem would be greatly diminished. But of course "muh job", will never happen. Build a wall that would accomplish nothing, that's better.

The drugs problem is the same, either you decrease the demand (highly unlikely) or you legalize/decriminalize and start treating drug abuse as a public health issue and not a public crime, it works much better. But of course, no, "muh war on drugs".

Last edited: