The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

That in absolutely no way contradicts what I just linked, which also are his raw statements and not some Fox news article trying to sugarcoat shit as much as possible to fit their narrative. No alternative facts please.

How about you provide some citations to support your assertion? I'm sure there are plenty since there is such a clear trend so should be rather easy for you...

It's completely irrelevant to the actual point I was making, to reiterate - policies put forth by one administration can take years to affect the economy.

Some policies take years, and have lasting effects. I did mention this several times when showing how the economic trends for the current overall 'well being' being felt in America had started with the Obama administration circa 2010 and the continued downward trend of unemployment, who some people in this thread were very eager to attribute to Trump, duly ignored. I don't recall what was your stance on that particular discussion but I do recall a lot of the usual suspects trying very hard to give it as a clear sign of Trump's policies. It's not.

Other policies such as declaring an illegal war on Iraq and then spending a trillion dollars just to go play with your toys in the sand, have a more immediate effect on budget and debt. It just so happens in the past few decades that it's always a Republican sitting in that chair when a war breaks out. I myself find this too much of a coincidence for it to be a coincidence.

It just so happens in the past few decades that it's always a Republican sitting in that chair when a war breaks out. I myself find this too much of a coincidence for it to be a coincidence.
You must have forgotten about US involvement in Yugoslavia during Clinton’s presidency then.

I do agree on Iraq 2.0 (and Afghanistan really) being a complete and utter shitshow that could have easily been avoided.
I did mention this several times when showing how the economic trends for the current overall 'well being' being felt in America had started with the Obama administration circa 2010 and the continued downward trend of unemployment,
I think that’s a fair statement, though IMO Obama didn’t do nearly enough to make sure that this doesn’t happen again, and I’m still miffed about banks and GM bailouts. Though in fairness I can’t be sure another president wouldn’t have done the same.

AS little as it can help, without knowing the person well enough and without the necessary training, yes, why not. It would be very interesting.
I saw this too late, but I will tomorrow.

In other news from the Muller testimony:

Trump was not exonerated for obstruction? Check.

Russia attacked our election and there is no Russia hoax? Check.

Russia wanted Trump to win? Check.

Trump campaign welcomed this help? Check.

Trump campaign shared info with Russian intelligence? Check.

Trump told people to falsify records to cover it up? Check.

Trump told folks to lie to cover his violations up? Check.

Trump needed to be interviewed, but because he would have fought it for years, they moved on? Check.

Trump also refused to answer most of the written questions. This impeded/hurt the investigation? Check.

The written answers Trump did respond with contradicted other evidence, meaning he lied to the DoJ? Check.

Russian fake propaganda was seen by over 120 million Americans online? Check.

Trump lied to America about his business deal with Russia? Check.

If Trump wasn't President, he could be indicted right now? Check.

When Trump is no longer President, he can be indicted? Check.

Is accepting Foreign Aid in order to help win an election unethical. “Yes. And a crime.”

Getting wee bit defensive? Starting to realize that your Orange Emperor has no clothes, huh?

Fox News is your source? That's rich coming from the guy who tries to throw stones at every source he doesn't personally approve of.

Muller is a by-the-book lawman, he doesn't determine guilt or innocence; he builds a case, presents the prosecutors with evidence, and they decide to indict or not. The trial determines guilt or innocence, not the investigator. That's all this means, but Trumpettes have been telling themselves the same comforting lie since it started, why stop now?

Last edited:
"I will do anything to 'trigger' the libs" - LeVel
You'd let Trump shit in your mouth if I might smell it on your breath.

Facts are facts, but it was your guy who claimed "alternative facts" when reality didn't fit his narrative. ?

Yep, clearly a video of Mueller testifying has an alt-right spin on it when posted on Fox. Yep, ya got it. Keep me outta this thread.
...and yet you keep coming back for more.

Context matters, and Faux is in no way above selective reporting and editorializing their stories. They have downplayed Trump's blunders and malfeasance since the beginning, when the Muller investigation launched they tried to mention it as an aside; with other major stories they have tried to bury it as a filler between other stories to distract and downplay. Quotes and videos have been taken out of context or creatively editied, outright hoaxes were run as major stories.

So no, I'm not going to believe video I see on Fox News.

Yep, clearly a video of Mueller testifying has an alt-right spin on it when posted on Fox. Yep, ya got it. Keep me outta this thread.

I didn't say either video was fake. I said one thing does not negate the other. The final word is: Mueller would have charged Trump with a crime if he was not a president. As he is, it is not within his power.

I'll post Breitbart next just to rustle your jimmies.

Post whatever you want. The fact of the matter is, shit is starting to crumble. We have a saying where I come from: You catch a liar faster than you catch a cripple.
It's time you recognize what you've been spewing out is not acceptable.

The best we can say about Trump is that he couldn't see why having a foreign Power supporting him and his campaign could be dangerous or immoral, as if Russia was doing that for free...

That is the -least problematic- thing we can say.

He is not exactly the best person to represent, protect or develop the interests of the USA, is he?

Federal Judge Blocks Trump Administration's New Asylum Rule

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/24/7448...ons-new-asylum-rule-clears-first-legal-hurdle

Hours after a federal judge on the East Coast refused to block a Trump administration rule requiring most asylum-seekers to ask for protection in another country before they try to cross the U.S.-Mexico border, a judge on the West Coast put a stop to the new policy.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar in San Francisco issued a preliminary injunction against the controversial rule unveiled by the White House and applied on a "pilot" basis last week.

Tigar wrote that the "new Rule is likely invalid because it is inconsistent with the existing asylum laws."

Attorney Lee Gelernt with the ACLU, one of the groups that brought the case, said in a statement that "the Trump administration was attempting an unlawful end run around asylum protections enacted by Congress."

more at the link.

@LeVeL

Is what Trump did and why he did it a good idea for the USA as a country, or was it at the very least dangerous, weakening and extremely naive?

@LeVeL

That every behaviour is equal as long as it's not judged guilty is a lame excuse normally used by people who do not want to aknowledge the elephant(s) in the room.

As is your reply, who eludes my simple question in an expected but rather disappointing, weak and empty rethorical parry.

Are we arguing over whether or not Trump is an ethical human being? I think we all know the answer to that...

Please state the answer for the record.

That's not the question though. This (third?) investigation took place to determine two things: a) did Trump collude with Russia to seek their help in winning the election (the answer is no), and b) did Trump obstructed justice by impeding an investigation into a crime that didn't happen (the answer is also no). The investigation is done - now the Democrats need to decide whether or not they have enough to impeach the President and if doing so would cost them the 2020 election.

Wrong and wrong. Mueller just said that the campaign sought Russian involvement, and Trump even admitted knowing about the trump tower meeting before it happened. If I remember correctly, the reason for not charging them was they were ignorant of the law, which is lame.

Mueller just testified he could not charge, or even recommend charges because of the OLC ruling. The report has plenty of attempts to obstruct(which is all that is needed) and he can be charged after he leaves office. That is just what we know from what has been revealed.

One more thing. Because Trump is president, the AG can not charge him either for the same reason. It is now up to Congress, and this is all part of the process.