The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Why are we listening to someone who thinks progressivism is a "mental disorder"? His show is a stage for fringe-right, neo-Nazis, and ultranationalist personalities; he's promoted guests who think that differences in IQ scores based on race is genetic, and has not challenged white-suppremacist/Neo-Nazi guests.

@LeVeL, you are slipping farther and farther into Crazytown.

Nice appeal to authority. Here are some more citations to back up what I said (Already included two in my first reply).

https://www.gq.com/story/how-free-speech-warriors-mainstreamed-white-supremacists
IQ Differences https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...uence-network-breeds-rightwing-radicalisation
https://datasociety.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DS_Alternative_Influence.pdf (PDF Warning)

His show is also affiliated with Koch industries via the Institute for Humane Studies.
https://datasociety.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DS_Alternative_Influence.pdf (PDF Warning)

EDIT: Laugh all your want, LeVeL. There is a mountain of evidence that Trump solicited political favors in exchange for military aid - hell, his behavior in the hearings alone is more than enough to be impeachable. When mounting a defense, pound on the facts. If you don't have the facts, pound on the process. If you don't have the process, pound on the table. Sarcastic comments and bullshit conspiracy theories won't change the facts - I noticed you were particularly absent from this thread when Trump's own appointees and the GOP's witnesses were all giving evidence of Trump's misconduct. Now you are back and want to talk about some nobody youtuber funded by the Kochs. How about we start with all the stuff you missed? Or are we going to do the Whataboutism dance again?

Last edited:

Nixon creating the EPA didn't make him any less corrupt, this doesn't excuse Trumps conduct.

Of the recent impeachments, Clinton, Nixon, and Trump - how many refused to comply with the process or instructed their staff to ignore Congress? Even Nixon instructed his staff to cooperate - Trump's obstruction of the process is unprecedented territory and the actions of the GOP to enable his corruption are equally unprecedented; at no point in our nation's history has a major political party allied with a foreign power against the Union. The facts are clear that Trump repeatedly invited foreign nations (sometimes hostile ones) to interfere with our election to help him gain the office and then to help him keep it; this is no less than an assault on the sovereignty of the country. A puppet leader to a foreign nation is a subversion of the democratic process, and the GOP is saying without equivocation that they would rather have power at the cost of our independence, to bend the knee to a foreign power and that nation's puppet, than have a fair election in which they might lose.

Of the recent impeachments, Clinton, Nixon, and Trump - how many refused to comply with the process or instructed their staff to ignore Congress? Even Nixon instructed his staff to cooperate - Trump's obstruction of the process is unprecedented territory and the actions of the GOP to enable his corruption are equally unprecedented; at no point in our nation's history has a major political party allied with a foreign power against the Union. The facts are clear that Trump repeatedly invited foreign nations (sometimes hostile ones) to interfere with our election to help him gain the office and then to help him keep it; this is no less than an assault on the sovereignty of the country. A puppet leader to a foreign nation is a subversion of the democratic process, and the GOP is saying without equivocation that they would rather have power at the cost of our independence, to bend the knee to a foreign power and that nation's puppet, than have a fair election in which they might lose.

Republicans now guarantee that the process is a shame.

Last edited:
Moscow Mitch has already said that he won't allow Trump to be removed from office.

Who decides who is sane? Who determines if that person(s) is sane?

Just admit it is not sanity that you are looking for, you only want to talk to those that agree with you 80 or 90 % of the time.

Who decides who is sane? Who determines if that person(s) is sane?

Just admit it is not sanity that you are looking for, you only want to talk to those that agree with you 80 or 90 % of the time.

Mr. Kettle, what took you so long?

I may not agree with Level, but I am willing to engage with him. He on the other hand, has shown he is not.

It doesn't excuse the fact that you can't bring yourself to admit it when Trump does something good. This is the height of TDS - I post about Trump fighting anti-Semitism and you immediately turn it around as a negative. I don't see you posting about the kick-ass Nov jobs report either - 266k jobs added; unemployment down to 3.5%, lowest since 1969; wages up 3%; new low records for black and Hispanic unemployment - you don't give a shit about any of that because Trump is bad in your head and that's the end of it. Like I've been saying, TDS. This dumster fire of a thread is just four or five people posting only negative things about POTUS; maybe we should have another thread for the sane people to actually discuss what's going on, good and bad.
I didn't say it was negative and I challenge you to quote where I did. If anything I compared it to one of the most important pieces of legislation in American history. Are you so committed to being the victim, have you drunk the Trump Kool-Aid so that you actually believe his "deep state" "never Truumpers" "I'm the President but still the underdog" bullshit even when someone agrees with you?

What I said was that a good thing does not erase a litany of bad things. I can take the good, it doesn't mean Trump is now a good president or a good person. Nixon created the EPA to boost sagging poll numbers, not because he believed it. I can appreciate the EPA and still think Nixon was corrupt and a dick.

Last edited:
Damn that orange Nazi and his... shuffles deck... executive order against anti-Semitism!

It doesn't trouble you that the executive order defines Jews as a race? That happened once before, in Germany.

In order for the executive order to fall under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, being Jewish must be considered to be a race, color, or national origin.

Also worthy of note, Germans who had only one Jewish parent found themselves in peril due to Germany's classification of Jews as a race.

https://deportation.yadvashem.org/index.html?language=en&itemId=5092428