The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

The evidence is stacking up that we are living in the worst case scenario.

New York passed a law that allowed non citizen residents regardless of immigration status to get a drivers license. The reasoning behind the law is that it requires them (like the rest of us) to receive training, pass a driver’s test, get their vision checked, and know the rules of the road. It also allows cars to get insured, providing more safety checks and resources. There are already 12 states that have this law on the books.

The Trump administration in retaliation is blocking any New Yorker from using Global Entry, Nexus, or TSA pre check. The Trump administration just directed Customs and Border to stop all exports of New York titles or New York registrations vehicles. They are closing the borders!

Last edited:
The evidence is stacking up that we are living in the worst case scenario.

New York passed a law that allowed non citizen residents regardless of immigration status to get a drivers license. The reasoning behind the law is that it requires them (like the rest of us) to receive training, pass a driver’s test, get their vision checked, and know the rules of the road. It also allows cars to get insured, providing more safety checks and resources. There are already 12 states that have this law on the books.

The Trump administration in retaliation is blocking any New Yorker from using Global Entry, Nexus, or TSA pre check. The Trump administration just directed Customs and Border to stop all exports of New York titles or New York registrations vehicles. They are closing the borders!

Even trump?

Trump officially moved to Florida. New York did not treat him well.

What a fucking cunt.

Now I understand why Trump hates Kim Jong Un so much; it's because he's so much better at doing what Trump does as well, and Trump's ego can't stand it.

I get that the retaliation is stupid but can you explain the license thing to me? It seems odd how somebody who isn’t a citizen could get a drivers license in New York. But if you’re here, and driving car, you better have something.

Another interesting Twitter thread.

Who is next?

I get that the retaliation is stupid but can you explain the license thing to me? It seems odd how somebody who isn’t a citizen could get a drivers license in New York. But if you’re here, and driving car, you better have something.
Driver's licenses are for residents. You become a resident by living in a State for a certain amount of time. Once you are a resident, you can no longer drive on your foreign license (if you have one), or if you don't already have one, what other license would you apply for?
So basically the rule is just applied to everyone physically present in the State, and national citizenship is an entirely separate matter.

Driver's licenses are for residents. You become a resident by living in a State for a certain amount of time. Once you are a resident, you can no longer drive on your foreign license (if you have one), or if you don't already have one, what other license would you apply for?
So basically the rule is just applied to everyone physically present in the State, and national citizenship is an entirely separate matter.

Gotcha, ok. That makes sense now. You can do it other countries, so why not here?

So, racism is fine, not standing with the party is bad.

More corruption from the White House.
The Justice Department will back off its sentencing recommendation for Roger J. Stone Jr., President Trump’s former campaign adviser and longtime friend, a senior department official said Tuesday, with senior department officials intervening to overrule front-line prosecutors who tried the case.

The move is highly unusual and is certain to generate allegations of political interference. It came after federal prosecutors in Washington asked a judge late Monday evening to sentence Mr. Stone to seven to nine years in prison on seven felony convictions for trying to sabotage a congressional investigation that threatened Mr. Trump. Early on Tuesday, Mr. Trump declared the sentencing recommendation “horrible and very unfair.
I don't know about how it is in the US, but here, the Department of Justice would never, ever, interfere with an indictment and recommendation of punishment from the prosecution, especially not when the head of state has personal ties to the defendant. Here, the chief prosecutor is "semi-independent" and cannot be instructed by the department in single cases.