The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Those most likely to be affected by this are dumbasses who believe shit on social media and the crap that folk like Trump spouts along with being less likely to listen to advice on how to protect themselves during this crisis.

If this thing runs riot across the US there is a good chance that idiot Trump supporters will be disproportionately affected.

Thus damaging his chances of reelection. He truly is a myopic idiot.

If this thing runs riot across the US there is a good chance that idiot Trump supporters will be disproportionately affected.

It's been my experience that the denial is so strong that if infected they will blame Democrats and completely ignore anything that Trump contributed to this disaster.

There are reasonable Republicans but this won't make hay with them after all just because you prepare for this eventualities and have a pandemic preparedness group doesn't mean it will ever happen again so why spend the money?

I've heard them bitching about send trying to change election laws to prevent issues with 2020 but they claim oh it's going to be full of fraud. They can't plan for anything.

Trump completely fucked a reasonable political way if thinking to dumbville

Thus damaging his chances of reelection. He truly is a myopic idiot.

While I understand your sentiment, I don't think that's going to be the case. The hardest-hit areas are going to be all of the densely-populated cities, which swing left. My parents can go days in rural wicsonsin with their only contact bring their mail, or a stop to the grocery store maybe once per week....and that's before any shelter-in-place orders. Whereas I know I've been in at least 4 different buildings, where there was at least one confirmed case in the building within hours of me being there, using the same elevator, possibly the same entry door handle, etc etc. My girlfriend worked in a building every day for 10 days, where someone was just confirmed a few days ago, meaning they likely overlapped for several days.

Reactions: MWF
Trump closed nothing, so he can't reopen much. Most of the Governors had take to action.
The mass suicide

Trump's ‘Deadly Nonsense’ On Re-Opening The Country

Pelosi and Trump haven't spoken in five months since he had the "meltdown."
Mnuchin basically doing his job.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/24/politics/nancy-pelosi-trump-talks/index.html

“You’re talking about massive depression, massive numbers of suicide. … What I’m talking about is people suffering massive depression because they had a fantastic job and now they have no idea, you know, what’s going on.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...past-pandemic-trump-downplays-its-deadliness/

^ hows that The Eleventh Commandment going for you Republicans

Trump's campaign sends cease and desist letters to TV stations for criticizing his COVID-19 response.

PDF Warning.

This nonsense needs to stop.

And Canada will pay for it! :rolleyes:

This is the best use for our resources right now?

Fuck yeah it is. Them snow Mexicans are the new threat! /s