The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Funny, I haven't heard anyone say that about American "food" either! McDonald's bags on the side of the road don't count. :tease:

Y5FI2LE.gif

Trump calls for ousting GOP congressman from party for threatening coronavirus relief vote

Trump grandstanding on a grandstander calling him names and stuff

then attacked American companies because hes not using his Presidential powers and companies are not voluntarily working fast enough for him

How sad it must be - Believing that scientists, scholars, historians, economists, and journalists have devoted their entire lives to deceiving you, while a reality TV star with decades of fraud and exhaustively documented lying is your only beacon of truth and honesty

Last edited:
https://www.wtkr.com/news/national/...aily-briefing-after-trump-signs-stimulus-bill

LIVE: Trump says he's directed Pence not to call governors who aren't 'grateful' for federal aid

President Donald Trump bashed governors he claims weren't "grateful" enough for federal assistance, and said he's directed Vice President Mike Pence not to call such governors unless they "treat him right."

In particular, Trump called out Washington Gov. Jay Inslee — calling him "a failed presidential candidate" — and Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, who he said, "has no idea what's going on."

"I say Mike (Pence), don't call the governor of Washington; you're wasting your time with him. Don't call the woman in Michigan," Trump said. "It doesn't make any difference. You know what I say? If they don't treat you right, don't call."

Whitmer responded to Trump's comments Friday night, saying she was "willing to work with anyone as long as we get the personal protective equipment we need for the people of Michigan."

Washington is currently one of the hardest-hit states by COIVD-19. At least 109 people have died in the Seattle area alone. In Michigan, 60 people have died, and there are nearly 3,000 confirmed cases across the state.

Amid reports that the United States had reached 100,000 confirmed cases of the coronavirus — the most in the world — Trump was asked about his presidential guidelines on social distancing, which expire on Monday. He declined to say if he would reinstate the guidelines this weekend but said he would speak to the task force before making a decision.

Trump was also asked about his decision to invoke the Defense Production Act to order GM to begin producing ventilators to address a nationwide shortage. When asked about his comments on Thursday night, casting doubt on whether governors actually needed the number of ventilators they were asking for, Trump said he thought many governor's estimates were high, and he hoped he could provide and surplus ventilators to other countries.

Trump is official holding aid hostage until governors kowtow and lick his boots; his ego is literally killing people.

I'm genuinely curious how LeVeL and other Trumpettes rationalize killing Americans.

I'm genuinely curious how LeVeL and other Trumpettes rationalize killing Americans.

Targets a large section of his voters too.

Has he done the deal with Ford and GM for ventilators?

Alright thats it, time to turn off the political forum again.

Alright thats it, time to turn off the political forum again.
As long as you don't try to do it like this guy...
He missed one:
Wait, what? The reason you don't understand checks and balances and are being an ignorant hypocrite is... racism?
and much later:
and later again:
Hey @LeVeL, you do know that this doesn't affect the posts where people quoted you?

Last edited:

As long as you don't try to do it like this guy...

Hey @LeVeL, you do know that this doesn't affect the posts where people quoted you?

I'm not a Trump supporter, but I have lost nearly 3/4 of my unrealized gains. I think that it will take more for people to start panicking and turn against Trump. It has been my experience in the past that this type of person will often do a complete 180, and completely disavow ever supporting whatever thing or person (in this case Trump), that they had so vociferously supported before. It will be interesting to see how such a person goes about that in an age where your past is almost always following you in an indelible manner.

While he hasn't "done a complete 180," he has apparently tried to do something about the past posts. I had a problem with depression some years ago where I deleted a bunch of things, so I don't want to be too critical. However, it wouldn't surprise me if this is an example of someone trying to shield themselves when their side starts having some difficulties. We humans aren't much better than our primate relatives when it comes to tribalism... and the genocide that goes along with it, for that matter.

"I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators,"

Agolf Twitler can go fuck himself.

Here, 6 nursing homes have had outbreaks happen, and MO is the current leader as far as number of increases by percentage with 600%. Still no shelter in place order from the Gov because he thinks everything is just fine. Thank fuck I live in IL where we're taking this shit way more seriously.

Today is my 5th day in true quarantine and I don't even know what to do if I developed symptoms but they have the energy to lie