v has big hands

^ yes
< has a finger wingspan of 24 cm
V has smaller hands than <

^ true
< 21cms, so maybe not that small
v :lol: at <

^ not bloody likely
< rule one they teach us at schools in england. "never upset a aussie", rule two was "always accept the scottish will hate you"
v thinks < is insane...

... well slightly more insane than usual.

^ Insanity is good. Insanity is fun.
< Needs to try to get to sleep, probably.
V Is Colonel Gaddafi's voluptuous Ukrainian nurse.

^ *ewwwwwwwww*
< will not give sponge baths to Colonel Gaddafi
v now has :shock: thoughts

^ Thank you dude, thanks.
< Is a stupid dumb asshole who is now seeing why he has really no true friends.
V Agrees

^ :shakefist: is NOT a bad friend
< wonders how ^, who is wonderful and caring and funny and smart and has a wonderful soul can be so hard on themselves
v chocolate

^ Yes < is chocolate :p
< just cut the piece out of random thoughts to paste here:
Meanwhile I made myself out to be one of the worst friends out there. I showed a video of some beagles welcoming an army soldier home.... to a friend of mine whose husband is in afghanistan. I should have thought ahead and realized she would feel so bad, but she left our skype and I'm sure I heard crying and tears. I profusely apologized to her and told her that it wasnt cool and i was wrong to do what I did and that I felt terrible. She said don't feel bad, and that she felt happy for people like that. I have no idea how to respond to that.
V Now sees why < feels like and is a shithole

^ <'s opinion has not changed (and < had already seen that with the 1st response)
< :hug: ^ :hug:
v :hug:

^:hug:
<
93624_derp.jpg

V :D

Aside:
Meanwhile I made myself out to be one of the worst friends out there. I showed a video of some beagles welcoming an army soldier home.... to a friend of mine whose husband is in afghanistan. I should have thought ahead and realized she would feel so bad, but she left our skype and I'm sure I heard crying and tears. I profusely apologized to her and told her that it wasnt cool and i was wrong to do what I did and that I felt terrible. She said don't feel bad, and that she felt happy for people like that. I have no idea how to respond to that

I don't see that you did anything wrong there. I'm sure she's going to be as happy as the beagles when her hubby gets back. ("As happy as beagles" should be a common expression, I think!)

Back to the thread.

^ off topic
< on topic
V topic of the month

^ cheese
< crackers
v salami

^ Salaam Alekum
< Hello
V Hai

^ Halo thar
< Hullo
V G'day

^ Yo!
< Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
v oooooooooooh!

< Is a stupid dumb asshole who is now seeing why he has really no true friends.

What? You're probably the coolest guy I've ever come across! How could you think that about yourself? And what you did, there's nothing wrong with it. Some people out there would have done the same thing and not have felt the least bit guilty at all.

Anyways:

^ Medusa? I don't get it
< Should be doing work right now
V Grand master of procrastination

Last edited:
^ One of my many faults I am working on correcting
< Is lying above, to make PB feel better, and is actually absolutely perfect
v Is gullible