The Weather Thread

Eunos95

Car(s)
'01 Toyota Appliance, '90 Mazda Miata
I'm a bit of a weather nut, and there doesn't seem to be a general weather thread.
Anyway, as it's fall in Colorado, the weather's been crazy. Just a few days ago, temperatures were in the 70s(F), a cold front went through, and today the high temp. was 45 and we had a few flurries . :|:lol:

What's the weather in your part of the world?

I check the weather website every day, so I guess that makes me one too.

Overnight it is going to be 7 C with a high of 13 C with rain. a couple of weeks back it was in to mid 20s. :sad: Looks like summer is over then.

IMG_00000003.png

:D

The weather report is the first thing I check each morning. My girlfriend needs to know how the day's gonna be while still in bed so she can think about what to wear ;)

Right now it's 8? Celsius and an overcast sky, by the way. No rain expected with a maximum temperature of 11? Celsius.

Last edited:
Dark, 41F, Foggy.

Fairly overcast today but a nice 70F with a cool ocean mist.

Been awesome for the past week (low 70's) and should continue to be for this coming week! It's great!

Especially considering we had crazy amounts of rain back in early September. Nearly 7 inches on Sept 1st alone!

Last edited:
Fucking raining in England again. <_<

Screenshot_2013-10-22-10-01-33.png.png

Took the WR to work this morning, it was only spitting a few drops when I left but at the end the roads were getting damp. It is supposed to clear up this afternoon. I have a feeling this is going to be one of the last day of riding for this season.

Last edited:
Suddenly, it's springtime again! 22? Celsius and sunny. Springtime for Germany!

Just had some apocalypse weather here; monsoon rain, wind so hard you think the roof's about to come off and thunder/lightning every 30 seconds.

As for general weather, because I currently work as a delivery driver for a well known supermarket, I'm outside all day and usually check the weather every day. If not in the morning then the night before. I actually have 3 separate weather apps on my phone. :D

Rainy, windy, 9 degrees Celsius. Normal autumn weather.

37F. Good thing the mustang is in the garage tonight.

The stuff I'm actually excited for, snow! Too bad it won't stick around for long. :(
My truck and my car this morning.
DSCN2076.JPG

DSCN2077.JPG

High temps are mid 20s where I'm headed next week. I don't know what the temperatures are here right now, because I'd need flippers and a snorkel to go out the door.