James May: The weekly Telegraph column by James thread

Yep, it was there. If they don't put it up online, I'll post the scan one of the wonderful ladies over on the James May Board posted earlier. :)
There's a James May Board?

That James May board is a scary place full stop. Went there accidentally a couple of days ago. Backed out quite quickly before anyone knew I was there. Only for the brave.

Is that the one attached to the scariness that is Hammond Haven? Because I went there once and it was quite frightening and I'm NOT a dude.

Is that the one attached to the scariness that is Hammond Haven? Because I went there once and it was quite frightening and I'm NOT a dude.

Hammond Heaven is the scariest place on earth. And that includes the DMZ.

Actually, I think JMB is scarier. :nod:

Hammond Heaven is the scariest place on earth. And that includes the DMZ.

I thought Hammond Heaven was gone?

Not that I looked for it or anything...;)

The Daily Torygraph put the column online. Finally! :)

Link!

I thought Hammond Heaven was gone?

Not that I looked for it or anything...;)

Riiiiiiight.... ;)

I think it just moved. I dunno exactly, I didn't check date stamps when I stumbled across it. Mostly I was too busy screaming in terror.

Actually, I think JMB is scarier. :nod:

So, I spent more time there than I shall admit (and no not ALL the time since my last post, been cleaning cages and doing dishes). I agree. JMB is scarier than Hammond Heaven, although I'm under the impression there's a considerable overlap in membership.

^ There is.

There have been two other references to them living together in the press lately. One was in this interview in the Telegraph and the other I'll have to remember where I saw it.

There it is, the Daily Mail interview with the, um, "artistic" photoshoot.

Last edited:
One wonders if his relationship is progressing as he seems to have gone from referring to her as "Woman" to "the missus".......:hmm:

He referred to Sarah as 'me missus' when he and Hammond were talking about going to Glastonbury during an interview with Chris Moyles. So it's not a new thing. I'm wondering if he's pointing it out more because of idiot fans.

I think it's more than a relationship..one of the comments to his latest column (this one) mentions about the postscript to his column being in preparation for the baby...