"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Just another example of the growing trend for thought oppression and intellectual fascism. The way society is going I'm expecting witch trials before the end of the next decade.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
pretty sure he won!

a few years ago there was a program of a guy (Tom Waes) who had to perform challenges
as part of the show he became belgian champion ski jumping and belgian champion summo wrestling...
there simply wasn't anyone else competing :D

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I read the article - apparently he is a synchronised swimmer competing alongside females in the same discpline.

You can bet your bollocks to a barn dance it's probably the only time he'll get a woman wet. :ROFLMAO:

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
I feel like this is worthy of this thread.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/23/tobacco-company-philip-morris-launches-life-insurance-company-reviti.html?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Phillip Morris, the people who sell Marlboro cigarettes are now going into the life insurance game and will give discounts if people switch to vape products or use Phillip Morris’ own vaporizer and users will see an even bigger discount. If you quit altogether, it’s even better.

The CEO is quoted saying this:

“Obviously that makes sense for public health and the people who smoke themselves, but it also makes sense for our shareholders because financially, as these products are not cigarettes, they benefit from lower excise taxes and better margins, so it’s a win-win for everybody,” he said. “That’s why we all move in this direction, and the faster we move out of cigarettes the better for all of us.”

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
i always wondered why none of them ventured into other industries to get around the advertising ban
marlboro-insurance... lucky strike-betting... camel-cruises...

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes