The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Ah, Vitas, what a legend!

My previous sales manager used to play that at least once a day. Mainly because he was a short-arse, Northern, ginger bell-end with no management skills. Needless to say many corks got popped the day he was fired.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I’m at a bar right now. I just airdropped that Vitas video to some random person’s phone. I can hear it playing behind me. Its taking all my energy not to laugh or turn around and look who ended up getting it.

Last edited:

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
I have a friend who takes the train to work and he will play a game by sending random stuff to peoples phones with airdrop. Obviously they have to accept or deny but it’s fun for him to see who will accept. :)

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
I’m at a bar right now. I just airdropped that Vitas video to some random person’s phone. I can hear it playing behind me. Its taking all my energy not to laugh or turn around and look who ended up getting it.
That’s freaking awesome!

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
That's a Darwin nominee right there.

And "gender reveal" parties? Really? I already had zero interest in your future mewling sprog, I have even less interest in whether it has a pee-pee or a foof.

GRtak

Forum Addict
Yeah, gender reveal parties are lame. Either find out at the doc's office or don't. Don't need a gimmick to make it seem exciting, you give a damn or you don't.

Reactions: MWF

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Yeah, gender reveal parties are lame. Either find out at the doc's office or don't. Don't need a gimmick to make it seem exciting, you give a damn or you don't.
My brother did one. Only showed up because family, couldn’t give a fuck. There was also cake.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Its all about the social media culture. Gotta get them likes and whatnot. I don't see why anyone cares outside the prospective parents, the prospective grandparents, and maybe a few other close relatives. I don't get it.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I will say we had a neat idea at the race track. They packed his parachute with powder and when he pulled it, poof...