The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

"Red meat has been found to cause cancer in white rats. Maraschino cherries have been found to cause cancer in white rats. Cellular phones have been found to cause cancer in white rats. Has anyone examined the possibility that cancer might be hereditary in white rats?"

- The West Wing

American society while, probably from an older generation is based on blaming everyone else rather than owning up to your own stupidity. If you can find some link, no matter how minute, the idiot is right. It’s quite frustrating but, it’s something I see so often. Mostly those older than roughly 40...

stiggie;n3547996 said:
"Red meat has been found to cause cancer in white rats. Maraschino cherries have been found to cause cancer in white rats. Cellular phones have been found to cause cancer in white rats. Has anyone examined the possibility that cancer might be hereditary in white rats?"

- The West Wing

[No message]

Samantha’s “personality” is powered by an artificial intelligence system that allows her to react to the touch and voice of users and even turn down their advances if she isn’t treated well.

Sex robot enthusiast Aarran Lee Wright, 36, appeared on ITV’s “This Morning” with his Samantha doll shortly after they went on sale and caused alarm by suggesting he lets his kids play with it.

Admitting that people have slammed the bot as “strange” and for “perverts,” the dad of two added, “my wife has always been supportive.”

In particular, he praised the doll’s so-called “family mode” that stops her from spouting kinky lines like, “I can take many times, much more love, just because you can give it, and I take it all.”

Wright revealed that his children, aged three and five, play with Samantha and watch TV alongside her. And his wife said: “I am not worried she will replace me. She is just someone there like a family member.”

On one hand I can't believe how out of whack this is. I do want to know what he has used for the mind control though.

I think I have the fuckintosh to end all fuckintoshes....

I work for a company providing scrap and salvage facilities for cars and vans nationwide. We field the enquiries and get the customer the best offer based on location, vehicle condition and so on. Customers fill in enquiries online and then submit their details to request pricing and/or a call back and we telephone them to discuss the best solution. Please note, you have to complete your details online and then hit a submit button to request pricing and assistance.

Now it goes without saying that customers change their mind, aren't happy with the online price or whatever, and if they request that we remove their details we do so immediately without argument, especially since GDPR came into force back in May.

One of my colleagues called someone recently. Customer requested that we removed all his details. We assured him we would and thanked him politely for his initial inquiry. No further contact was made.

Today we received a Court Order from his local magistrate banning us from further contact. :lol:

His car? A 2004 Vauxhall (Opel) Ashtray.

What a C**t!

Interesting way to prevent dings and dents while parked I suppose.
If there is one thing I've learnt from living in an urban environment it's that people will seemingly go out of their way to park next to you and open their door right into the side of your car. A fella did it after parking next to me at a supermarket while me and Girlfriend_70s were still sat in the car and just walked off, when I got out I found I could open my door as far as it'd go without it touching his car he was parked so far away and he still managed to hit my car so hard the whole car rocked and it dented the rubbing strip!

So... they attach metal carabiners to their car to protect the paint? Any moderate wind would cause the noodle to bang the carabiners against the paint ?

that'sthejoke.jpg