The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

GDzTdFS.gif[img]

Not a news story, but still a total WHAT THE FUCK

Ah, Vitas, what a legend!

My previous sales manager used to play that at least once a day. Mainly because he was a short-arse, Northern, ginger bell-end with no management skills. Needless to say many corks got popped the day he was fired.

Not a news story, but still a total WHAT THE FUCK

When I first found out about that song, I found it rather unusual and bizzare, but strangely pleasing. Still find it WTF, but no less pleasing either.

I’m at a bar right now. I just airdropped that Vitas video to some random person’s phone. I can hear it playing behind me. Its taking all my energy not to laugh or turn around and look who ended up getting it.

Last edited:
I have a friend who takes the train to work and he will play a game by sending random stuff to peoples phones with airdrop. Obviously they have to accept or deny but it’s fun for him to see who will accept. :)

I’m at a bar right now. I just airdropped that Vitas video to some random person’s phone. I can hear it playing behind me. Its taking all my energy not to laugh or turn around and look who ended up getting it.
That’s freaking awesome!

I kind of like it. D:

I’m not sure what spurred him to do a music video as I found his channel via this video.

That's a Darwin nominee right there.

And "gender reveal" parties? Really? I already had zero interest in your future mewling sprog, I have even less interest in whether it has a pee-pee or a foof.

Yeah, gender reveal parties are lame. Either find out at the doc's office or don't. Don't need a gimmick to make it seem exciting, you give a damn or you don't.

Reactions: MWF
Yeah, gender reveal parties are lame. Either find out at the doc's office or don't. Don't need a gimmick to make it seem exciting, you give a damn or you don't.

My brother did one. Only showed up because family, couldn’t give a fuck. There was also cake.

Its all about the social media culture. Gotta get them likes and whatnot. I don't see why anyone cares outside the prospective parents, the prospective grandparents, and maybe a few other close relatives. I don't get it.