They say sex sells....

With a picture like that who needs proofreading? I never would have noticed the typo if you hadn't pointed it out. :p

Very creative. Maybe some lonely nerd will buy it, based on the fact that it touched a female breast, something he (and it will be a he) has never done.

I must admit I hadn't noticed the poor spelling!

They're obviously there for size comparison purposes. Some people would use a penny, this guy is using his sister's chest.

^ You don't want them to be too soft... maybe like firmware?

So...do they come with it, or is it merely a serving suggestion...like the fresh strawberries on the Pop-Tarts box?

Very creative. Maybe some lonely nerd will buy it, based on the fact that it touched a female breast, something he (and it will be a he) has never done.

They're obviously there for size comparison purposes. Some people would use a penny, this guy is using his sister's chest.

So what you guys are saying is that the buyer is essentially getting off on incestual fantasy? :blink::lol:

Well, graphics card makers seem to think it works (ATi's Ruby, Nvidia's Dawn and Dusk, and the various CG "babes" on the packaging for video cards and other "extreme gamer" computer parts).

Still, this guy doesn't have any bids on his CPU yet. Maybe he should throw in a picture of her to sweeten the deal? :p

Don't think it's any of those, but it may download some trojans.;)
trojan-her-pleasure-warm1.jpg

Tell me, does the Pentium 4 plug into a socket or a slot?

If it is a socket, does it require Z.ero I.nsertion F.orce?