Things they will not be allowed to do anymore because of legal reasons.

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
I am ready to see the new show, but after watching the Wilman thing, I guess all the long standing jokes are now of the table.

Things like calling jeremy an orangutan, running into the back of James.

Do you think they can still call James capt Slow?

I wonder if, I was the first to arrive is now out.

I mean, if they can't call the news the news? It is all a bit silly.

Can Clarkson still have a phobia of Manual labor?

Personally, I grew fed up with the trio becoming caricatures of their real selves towards the end of their BBC run. Series 22 was so great because for the most part, they said "aw, fuck it" and just let themselves be.

I honestly think the BBC legal blocks are good riddance. The trio became famous for having great natural chemistry. Believing their own press clippings is what damn near ruined it in the first place.

They should wake up that not every thing that appears on a show is copyrighted. Some things are generic or are in the public domain and the beeb doesn't own them.

They should wake up that not every thing that appears on a show is copyrighted. Some things are generic or are in the public domain and the beeb doesn't own them.
careful. the Beeb owns every word in the english language. they could sue you for using it :lol:

You know from all the stuff I've seen of Andy Wilman I suspect a lot of that stuff said; he wasn't being overly serious, and I'm finding it a little strange how serious people are taking what he's said.

You know from all the stuff I've seen of Andy Wilman I suspect a lot of that stuff said; he wasn't being overly serious, and I'm finding it a little strange how serious people are taking what he's said.

Exactly this. Most of it sounds completely tongue in cheek.