Thinking of a new car next year...

I was going to say Lexus GS350 or Acura RL, but I guess they're over your price range.......however, I think those are very good cars, at least I'm planning on trying them out sometime soon

However, I would suggest the Subaru Legacy.......it was rated as Japan's best car last year (I think), and my friend who works at Subaru told me that the only 2 Subaru's worth buying are the Impreza WRX STi and the Legacy, so you can't go wrong with one of those!!

Re: Thinking of a new car next year...

Samir said:
Here's what I want

-4 doors
-AWD
-Decent 0-60
-Leather, preferably heated and cooled
-Sun roof
-Good lumbar support
-Sat nav

So far the two cars I'm looking at are the MazdaSpeed 6 and the Subaru Legacy, but I dont know if I can get all those options on these cars. I will be specking them out soon.

Can you guys recommend something in this range as alternative and comparison? Just want to be sure I haven't missed anything. I don't want a CUV (like a Infinity FX35) either.

Audi A3 3.2 DSG Quattro
BMW 330xi
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Evo

Get a Saabaru while they still have some 06 models left. They are doing big discounts on the Saab 9-2, since GM sold their share of Subaru. I would think Saab would have all those types of extras you want, plus be quite the hidden sleeper.

Martin

I think Saabarus are only Wagons (Wagons are the best sleepers!!!!) Saabarus are running out though....

WRX STi and EVOs are sorta unreasonable for a daily driver or family driver....

Dark_Templer_102 said:
I think Saabarus are only Wagons (Wagons are the best sleepers!!!!) Saabarus are running out though....

WRX STi and EVOs are sorta unreasonable for a daily driver or family driver....

point well made! legacy wagons are pwnage! :x

There's always the V-badge. in either T5 or R badge, they're very fast. should match all your criteria. personally, I like the 70 over the 60, but thats just me - I also prefer the old shape 70 to the recent one - so much so I almost bought an XC last december, but went for a minivan in the end (I do a lot of hauling)

oh yea maybe an S40 T5? or even a C30T5 but thats not 4-doors

suprised no bodys mentioned the R32, great car with everything you'll need!, might be pricey and dont kno if its sold where you live but you should definately check into that one

A3 2.0T is another great one, all the stuff of the A4 but cheaper :)

logo said:
Can you guys recommend something in this range as alternative and comparison? Just want to be sure I haven't missed anything. I don't want a CUV (like a Infinity FX35) either.

the infiniti FX's are sexy bebe 8) they sound amazing too ..

why don't you wait till next year then decide what to buy, maybe new cars will launch by then, duh :p

You'll find the same sound on the 350Z, and G35c, soo annoying =/

Militant-Grunt said:
logo said:

the infiniti FX's are sexy bebe 8) they sound amazing too ..

why don't you wait till next year then decide what to buy, maybe new cars will launch by then, duh :p

You'll find the same sound on the 350Z, and G35c, soo annoying =/

FX45 then ?
The stock Z noise is TERRIBLe
:cry: