Tickets for Filming Now Available

Richmondgal

Car(s)
Still a Hyundai...but this time an i30
I just looked on the SBS Top Gear site and now they're giving out Tickets to the studio filming of Top Gear Australia. They start on the 18th Of September and go through to October. You must be over 18 and Filming is in Sydney.
For more info, go to www.sbs.com.au/topgear

RG

Clubs and or motoring organisations, requiring more than 4 tickets, should make a separate email request to topgear@sbs.com.au

You should see if you can get tickets by going as group representing FinalGear, heh.

You should see if you can get tickets by going as group representing FinalGear, heh.

interestingly most of our members aren't from Sydney :p

Alright, so pretty far (8 hours), but not crazy far (like here to NY).

You cover part of our expenses and that can be easily arranged. ;)

Its a long, long drive from Adelaide to Sydney. More viable to fly there really, but it's something I'd love to go and experience.

It is about 900 or so Kms from Melbourne to Sydney.

I live in Melbourne and Sydney is the last place I want to go. It is the worst place in Australia.

This coming from someone who lives in Melbourne. At least Sydneysiders don't have to travel interstate to be in the audience for Top Gear Australia. :p

What sucks is that they haven't actually told us where the show is going to be held. As big a fan as some people are, I'm sure driving 2 hours out of town on a weekday night would be a stretch for most of us.

This coming from someone who lives in Melbourne. At least Sydneysiders don't have to travel interstate to be in the audience for Top Gear Australia. :p

But the tables will turn if it's shit and it will be "at least top gear australia isn't filmed in our state" :D